Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of play teasing going on atm -so staying sitting on my hands

AU back over 26 and EJ - teased up again - players must be needing the money in lol

AU - last chance for down again is the 34 /35 area as a H & S on small frames

Above 39 and 43 its broken up and worth scalp buying on any pull backs staying above 36

EJ - in this hr time window as fallen to 136.67 - but is still bouncing and teasing - under 79 still a scalp sell again for me - but then needs under 65 to hold it on

All pairs seem in BT tease zones to me - the markets are just waiting for news at 1.30 and 3 00 pm

EJ - in this hr time window as fallen to 136.67 - but is still bouncing and teasing - under 79 still a scalp sell again for me - but then needs under 65 to hold it on

All pairs seem in BT tease zones to me - the markets are just waiting for news at 1.30 and 3 00 pm

Must just mention - the EJ low so far of 136. 64 - was at .......... yes 12.39 pm - end of half hr time window

I exited 70% of scalp sell at 68 - as then a scalp buy - but you need over 74 and 77 to hold any scalp buys on

Left my 30% scalp sell stop in profit at 72

Having some lunch prior to news in approx 45 mins

See you later

Last edited:
AU - last chance for down again is the 34 /35 area as a H & S on small frames

Above 39 and 43 its broken up and worth scalp buying on any pull backs staying above 36

Mentioned approx an hour ago

We stayed under 36 - even though we breached 34/5 - and I could only scalp buy again over 39 and 43

So at midday at 8932 price said scalp sell again with stop of 5 pips being 37 - which of course was higher than last high by jut over 1 pip

Result - we are now down to 8920 again and we just breached it with a new low of 19

I have now exited scalp sell at 22 - simply because of time and the fact 22 is another scalp buy but need over 30 to hold it on - otherwise just grab 3- 5 pips

Back to tuna salad :)

Had forgotten the 1.15pm news as well as 1.30 pm one - so double action going on now

EU trying 3550 + will that still happen with next news in 7 mins

EJ - just being used to stop hunt both intraday bulls and bears for now with end result after 35+ pip rise is now back down

Not in anything - might even wait until next hr or earliest after 1.39pm

Last edited:
2.02pm and I am looking at scalp buying EU above 3510

Would need 21 to hold it and under 08 and 04 would be selling or holding scalp sells again

we have not reached 3510 - and i hope we dont now- as above 11 it is a scalp buy but still need 21 to hold it on longer or to take only part profit off

Status
Not open for further replies.