Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - hoping to trade this pair more after I get back from school run in the LO hour

137 05 low over an hr ago = bounce to 137.26 and now trying to leave a HL around 137 08.

Over 23 and 28 more scalp buys - I am in one from 10 atm

Under 07 and 04 - more scalp sells

EJ - if we stay above 13 - we should have another try higher - not scalp sold it as checking some other pairs now

EU - above 3516 is also in scalp buy mode - need over 23 and 26 to hold any on - and only scalp sell say under 16 and low

Last edited:
SWissy under 9046 in scalp sell mode - so far reached 42 - but any bounce staying under 45 could be quickly scalp sold

EJ - hardly any pullback under 22 and now up at 25

Have not jumped back in - so missing this part - but I am sure plenty more scalps available over the course of the day ;-))

The movers in the Asian session last night where the AU and EA.

Au - another rise up to 8981 and currently 8967

EA - a 100+ pip fall; down to 5070 - and at the start of the week we were up trying near 5500 and last week nearly 500 pips higher

You would tend to think they might be resting this morning and although I will keep an eye on them - I cannot just see more large movements on the AU for now - but EA -well you never know with that pair

yes missed my limit by a few pips. currently still long plus 22

Morning MM

Back now for a few hrs - glad I left nothing on - the EU would have been OK - EJ total turn down and both AU and EA have moved more than I thought

What we looking at ??

EJ - might be coming into another BT tease zone - above 137 and 137 05 - bullish off these supports - but under 28 -30 - bearish

Status
Not open for further replies.