Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blooming cowboy - I am going to report you - you are misleading normal T2W members

Everybody know that 2 to 5% a day is excellent - because the commercial dont do that

I know your sort mate

Charlatan !!!!!!

More over, he didn't buy that nice screen. He took the photo from an electronics shop display.

4 30 pm

Update

EU stayed under last interim high over 35 mins now

1370 to 85 all support area next

GU

another new low at 5500 now

So far dropped 200 pips or so in the day

hey all

I have received a Mods warning for an outburst earlier - sincerest apologies to the member concerned and it wont happen again ........best I stay out of this disser nonsense from now on and just trade

its then far less of a wind up and much more lucrative !;)

cheers
N

Attachments

• the yellow.JPG
    the yellow.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 98
Moving one 30% stake down to 5512 in profit on GU and leaving on for now

Might pop back in after 5 30 pm - if not later on to check out other pairs

Third good trading day of the week

I hope you all got some good pips - 20 - 200 - 2000 + whatever - as long as you can make money out of them and even 10 lots on 10 pips a day is lovely money for maybe 80% of all people for less than a days work

Regards

F

hey all

I have received a Mods warning for an outburst earlier - sincerest apologies to the member concerned and it wont happen again ........best I stay out of this disser nonsense from now on and just trade

its then far less of a wind up and much more lucrative !;)

cheers
N

Sorry to hear that

i hope I dont get one for calling MM a cowboy and charlatan now ;-)

If I am not here tomorrow you will know why

F

Moving one 30% stake down to 5512 in profit on GU and leaving on for now

Might pop back in after 5 30 pm - if not later on to check out other pairs

Third good trading day of the week

I hope you all got some good pips - 20 - 200 - 2000 + whatever - as long as you can make money out of them and even 10 lots on 10 pips a day is lovely money for maybe 80% of all people for less than a days work

Regards

F

GU

6 05 pm

Only got 1 x30% stake on now and taking 20% off now at 54687

Leaving 10% on with stop still at 5512

Will it be worth it - have not got a clue but that parts only £3 a pip anyway

MM knows what a tick chart is then...:smart:
and why do you need stops if you know something is going to move between 7 and 25 pips..you know your cherry picked ones

Hi Malaguti

Getting back to answer some of the questions raised I did not answer earlier today

Yes you can cherry pick your scalps -

I will never be correct 100% of the time - that we all agree on - but again certain times of the day over the main 12 hrs lead to larger moves.

To catch those moves all I need is my LR structure to line up differently to a normal scalp

For a normal scalp that I expect to make say 3 to 7 pips on - i only need 2 or 3 quick Lrs under/ over price on the 1 min chart

For a larger scalp target possibility - I need more of a "golden cross" that might happen within 1 to 3 mins

Instead of 3 LRs against 6 LRs still following a trend - within 3 mins you get 4 to 6 LRs all under / over price - that means a larger move

If you are fortunate to get within say 1 to 5 mins all 8 or 9 LR's under or over price within 3 to 5 pips of movement - you have got a possible 20 to 50+ pip move

That type of "golden cross" might only happen on a pair once or twice a day

To get a 2 or 3 LR cross for a scalp can happen 50 - 80 times + a day - but some of those will not make 3 pips

I dont know whether you have seen my classification on scalps / trades

I want at least a AA++ line up/ clues list to take a scalp

The best scalps that produce over 25 pips in under 20 mins are AAA++ and the creme that can happen 2 or 3 times a week - ie AAA+++ make over 50 + pips under 30 mins

Have to start grading them when I show some charts

Regards

F

Hi Malaguti

Getting back to answer some of the questions raised I did not answer earlier today

Yes you can cherry pick your scalps -

I will never be correct 100% of the time - that we all agree on - but again certain times of the day over the main 12 hrs lead to larger moves.

To catch those moves all I need is my LR structure to line up differently to a normal scalp

For a normal scalp that I expect to make say 3 to 7 pips on - i only need 2 or 3 quick Lrs under/ over price on the 1 min chart

For a larger scalp target possibility - I need more of a "golden cross" that might happen within 1 to 3 mins

Instead of 3 LRs against 6 LRs still following a trend - within 3 mins you get 4 to 6 LRs all under / over price - that means a larger move

If you are fortunate to get within say 1 to 5 mins all 8 or 9 LR's under or over price within 3 to 5 pips of movement - you have got a possible 20 to 50+ pip move

That type of "golden cross" might only happen on a pair once or twice a day

To get a 2 or 3 LR cross for a scalp can happen 50 - 80 times + a day - but some of those will not make 3 pips

I dont know whether you have seen my classification on scalps / trades

I want at least a AA++ line up/ clues list to take a scalp

The best scalps that produce over 25 pips in under 20 mins are AAA++ and the creme that can happen 2 or 3 times a week - ie AAA+++ make over 50 + pips under 30 mins

Have to start grading them when I show some charts

Regards

F

thank you most kindly F for clarifying that, you are a gent you know
yes I too have different grades that I would categorise my entries but I could never know how much they might return..clearly not an expert though :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.