Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
red gbp holding its strength so far .............see where it came from off yesterdays selloffs ?

how the worm has turned.......

N

Attachments

• gbp rules.JPG
    gbp rules.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 53
I am frankly stunned how people get scammed in this modern day and age of information

heres a little tip for those situations :-

1) phone rings - person introduces themselves and tells you about a share tip or investments opportunity
2) put phone down immediately

1) E-mail recievd by you offering goods and services with very lucrative opportunities to make money
2) press phishing scam button on email options and delete e-mail

that's it
N

1) phone rings - person introduces themselves and tells you about a share tip or investments opportunity

I politely say "Not interested"

Few months before, I got massive calls from a forex broker claiming that they are the best broker in UK. 1st I was very polite, but they keep calling and calling. So lastly I said, I lost all of my money....Are you going to fund me for free ??? :cheesy:

They never called me back...

eur/USD this evening a really good example of linear structure as F sees it.
at 18:35 price dropped 30 ish pips and was held by longer structure at 18:38 /18:39.
it is fair to note that price was also respecting1.1040, as it had been all afternoon.
Also worth noting was that several tick charts captured the moment better in terms of pa structure than the m1 did.

the usd has been generally bear this week..........after a retest of the recent weeks low shes under pressure again now

scalp buys
N

Attachments

• the week usd.JPG
    the week usd.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 60
gu best sell on that recent bull run by usd..............hard work though .......I have been working it from 5680.............5670 now with 2-3 rescalps so far

N

I dunno why tar keeps liking my posts, this is serious business!

Lets get back on topic.

Thoughts anyone?
6099-darktone-albums-general-picture3686-serious-business.png

Important key times over the next 11mins are:-
08:15:01
08:15:02
08:15:03
08:15:04
08:15:05
08:15:06

08:26:59

Status