Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
heres the day ..........been out running errands and also finalising a pitch for some consultancy work due in tomorrow

times are GMT..............that 7am bST run up by usd was solid gold...............been selling her more recently ............around 3.10 was a decent sign of last usd overbought signal ........eu was best buy since that signal

N

Attachments

• usd today.JPG
    usd today.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 81
afternoon neil post @ 8.55 about 7.07 ------ just curious as an example on EU when would you have started looking for long trades

hey B

heres the currency indexes under the main charts

ok lets talk sell signal first !

at 6.06 GMT (7.06 bst)....my main indicators (not shown) were flashing possible bounce on usd north..........I had Euro and cad as main candidates to sell (long story)

then as F always says the devil is in the detail ...........

6.07 bar flashed to me that both pairs were up for a retrace.....I took Ucad first as it was only 1-2 pips off of low so cheap stop loss ............

Eu was off 6 pips already ...........I delayed and waited for another entry...................in fact till 6.13 when the pair had reconfirmed that the new interim high was lower than 6.01 high......and also my euro (blue line ) was finally going to fall .............if I had wanted to be uber safe I would have delayed 1-2 mins more to sell blue euro line falling (euro confirmed sell)

couple that with my ucad trade was already 7-8 pips up and I was feeling unbeatable on this move ...so took it :smart:

N

Attachments

• 2 trades.JPG
    2 trades.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 103
afternoon neil post @ 8.55 about 7.07 ------ just curious as an example on EU when would you have started looking for long trades

the long EU trade was a while coming ......I was tempted at 6.17 GMT but since I was still trailing the short I left it .........

6.41/42 was another banger signal ...........again since I was still running the sell I ignored it ...........could have chased it after my stops failed but was on another pair or 2 already I think .:smart:

N

Attachments

• eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 97
ucad at 84 now so some pips locked in .........ok may not be around till weekend now as in meetings tomorrow I think

cheers
N

hey all .........

usd bounced north an hour ago..........

N

Attachments

• usd bounce.JPG
    usd bounce.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 83
8.14 bst was the exact time that usd started climbing from lows............now looking below on my favourite usd pairs its not hard to make money from there is it ?

even if you went and had a cup of tea .....then did the washing up.............. and then finally entered !!!:smart:

N

Attachments

• usd change.JPG
    usd change.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 86
Forexperian is on holiday for a while so only a few of us around.............i'm out on some consulting today as well so may be a little quiet here

Forexperian is either on his yacht of perhaps on one of the many islands he has bought ..........

does he EVER remember to invite his friends though......... ?

spare me :LOL::smart:
N

Attachments

• fxp1.JPG
    fxp1.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 87
  • fxp.JPG
    fxp.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 87
hey all

here we are ..........usd selling still ....my last updated scalp entry was eu buy around 10.38 Bst ...................others in as well earlier

I see Sun got some au buys as well off the usd weakness !!

gmt on chart ....

N

Attachments

• usd moves today.JPG
    usd moves today.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 83
hey all

F is on holiday and I am tied up this week with some consultancy work

anyway .........

usd was tricky yesterday .......expanding in both directions it was hard to call the trend

range trading was the name of the game (selling highs / buying lows) ......not for the faint hearted

now its settled down as bull pattern

N

Attachments

• usd this week.JPG
    usd this week.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 91
nice scalp on Eu in last few mins ..............the usd tested its 30m high on bar change and then sold off rapidly

euro did the opposite ........

Eu buy for 5 pips +

on standard pairchart the eu skimmed the last bar 30m low at 64 then bounced......(off an uptrend)....similar signal

usd is now ranging buy the way so sell highs and buy lows on 30m ranges

N

gbp recent bull action has blown all the dynamics on G8 at moment ...........everything else on G7 registered as sells ..........!!

N

Attachments

• gbp.JPG
    gbp.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.