Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 26 / 27 am was a scalp buy on EJ

I dont recommend other than fast scalpers - like MM & NVP taking scalps that might only make 3 -5 pips - but when its slow sometimes retraces can prove profitable

Key times

For me 6 09 am UK time was a important KT

Looks as though 7 26 am was another - if you dont know why - check out 3 or 4 pairs

We have some minor news releases from 7 45 am and 8 00 am

Normally they dont make much of a difference - but the 8 00 am one might be a good excuse for a spike or play

7 21 am

Many scalp opportunities across the main FX range this morning - ie UChf / UCad / AU

For now the EU / EJ and GU are all falling - but slow

The GU did not make over 22/23 so was just another sell again and now at 5509

Back after 7 30 am

morning all

usd is staying pretty tight so far (see below).we really need it to run to make some decent pips ....the high / low on those range extremities so far is only 7-8 pips from usd .........it will happen so be patient

beware the fakeouts thing like yesterday ......usd faked south and then went big time bull !

N

Attachments

• tight usd.JPG
    tight usd.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 69
Morning F,
I have concentrated solely on fx, (apart from a small Hang Seng) this morning and looked closely on EU.
I have 4 trades done and 42 points banked.
Now I have thanked you before but really it is quite remarkable and entries are excellent.
Cheers

Pat maybe you could actually try it yerself once rather than yer tired one liners and cynicism.

Morning guys

Just having a ding dong with him on another thread - although not going to be drawn in at this time of the day

He's a past multi nick alright and full of BS - but then if he want to start an hate campaign against me - this thread and all its participants - then let him - as you know I love trouble lol

Have a good day guys and looks as though you have already Nick

By the way i am sure Pat thinks I am also you and NVP

ROFL

The 7 26 am move is still in play on EU and EJ - but not on GU which is still the main sell from 6 09 am

5500 on the GU is a big number support for now

Missed out on a bit last 20 mins - commenting on another thread

Just noticed UCad 7 26 am scalp sell - which I did not take is still live and now down approx 10 pips

8 00 am and GU testing 5500 now

Thats it - should finish now trading for day ( got over my 50 pip target ) and spend 4 hrs plus slagging off my alternative fan club

But - no that's not for me

Time for a break and back for 8 30 am ish

Morning guys

Just having a ding dong with him on another thread - although not going to be drawn in at this time of the day

He's a past multi nick alright and full of BS - but then if he want to start an hate campaign against me - this thread and all its participants - then let him - as you know I love trouble lol

Have a good day guys and looks as though you have already Nick

By the way i am sure Pat thinks I am also you and NVP

ROFL

Pat makes me laugh..................also if we hear one more time he is working in the US and therefore a real player and man about town...........spare me ........Another embarrassing Brit soiling our name in bars around the world..........saw plenty in my travels and work around the globe.......jees

wouldn't mind but the guys not even proved he can trade at all.........
N

8 33 am

Nice morning for me - I hope to you as well

In last two and half hrs - there as been 15 Key Times

Maybe 6 or so would have been OK - but 2 stand out so far

6 09 am and 7 26am ( 7 30 am )

EU and EJ up over 80 pips between them since then

Update at 8 39 am

8 30 am stopped a lot so far and changed scalps etc

Dont know yet how much of a change atm

For me dollar still in a range etc - so really we need to see more pairs come out of their new ranges for bigger moves

Will update for 9 00 am

8 33 am

Nice morning for me - I hope to you as well

In last two and half hrs - there as been 15 Key Times

Maybe 6 or so would have been OK - but 2 stand out so far

6 09 am and 7 26am ( 7 30 am )

EU and EJ up over 80 pips between them since then

hey F

heres those times on my usd index..............you called the perfect tops bottoms ................unless one was VERY unlucky all usd pairs would have given you a bagful of pips from those points (y)(y)

N

Attachments

• perfect timing.JPG
    perfect timing.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 466
hey F

heres those times on my usd index..............you called the perfect tops bottoms ................unless one was VERY unlucky all usd pairs would have given you a bagful of pips from those points (y)(y)

N

Cheer N

Thanks for confirming that on your set up etc

Pat says I am not accurate enough - so I reckon I need to work on this - its could be my weakness in trading maybe ??

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.