Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit defeat if needed ...........tried to sell into the spike first

I will admit defeat if needed ...........tried to sell into the spike first

This down to reading price structure again on EU though N

Above 37 its bullish - only sell under 37 and 30 and 25

under 62 is bearish - so we know any buys need to get over 62 to stay with them

I must now override my gut instinct with my rules .................I want to resell down the gu and eu off the bounce .........but my systems say play the new trend up

already taken the gu continuation north ............system is better than gut !!!

EU

3 15 pm

We can only take new scalp buys above 69 and 72 now

Under 68 and 62 its sells and still buys above 51/ 52

EU is not being easy at all

GU again a better pair to scalp

I must now override my gut instinct with my rules .................I want to resell down the gu and eu off the bounce .........but my systems say play the new trend up

NVP,
One thing I learnt and stick by always is to only trade what I see and try best to be ambivalent to my own views.
Dax this morning to me opened too high, I sold it 25 points then soon after its back at square one. So I say this is here for a while it then moves up I sell and a harder 15 points and then it goes 55 points higher and I mostly watched and then got a higher short and another 40 points, incidentally still higher than open.
Now its all changed and trading lower.
If you have confidence in your system trade it like your job is pressing buttons and check your mind at the door. I know it is not always so simple but I wake up most days and have no idea if I am bullish or bearish, I just know I will end up pippish later.
GL

F,
I have added quite a few points since EU GU only and only looked those btw. Of course Dax Dow too.
Great end to a super week.
I think I will be partying till at least 03.00 every night next week, lol.
Cheers

I would agree with NVP - God knows how normally trained FX intraday traders can trade it like this

The markets are coming up with new ways to catch traders out all the while - we must keep on top of them

F,
I have added quite a few points since EU GU only and only looked those btw. Of course Dax Dow too.
Great end to a super week.
I think I will be partying till at least 03.00 every night next week, lol.
Cheers

LOL

Well Done

Great to know you have had a super week

Enjoy your weekend as well - but i am sure you will (y)

F

EU

3 30 pm

Update on reading what we have

Ok - HL 's from 0925 - ie 33 - 38 - 42 and 50 ish

HH's from 46 - 55 and 67

So - we should try up higher until this changes

First clue would be under 47 and the staying under 65

If we stay over 50 and go over 68 - then still in bullish PA and PS

ok guys will look in over the weekend but the wife is stressing me to partake in family life, you all know the deal. Have a great weekend guys and thanks a lot to everyone who participates here as it makes a solitary job very agreeable.
Cheers

GU

2 13 pm

5470 and 65 just need to let go for holding sells on

Need over 5500 to be scalp buying more and holding them longer

We are under the LitS - we should fall - but only if supports let go

GU

3 41 pm

Comment above nearly 90 mins ago

We have made 5514/15 so far and 26 pips from after 3 00 pm

Slow for sure - but still better than EU - thats moving up at snail's pace for now

still working the usd sells here / European buys .........slow progress

Status
Not open for further replies.