Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F,
got to say these lr's love EU even got the turn again.
nearly getting easy, if only I could add more pairs and keep my eyesight!

OK

big stops - but big targets - although have you had any 300 pip wins off it yet ??

RR still only 3 though - we try and get trades with RR's of 3+ in 20 -30 min here Pat - not 2 or 5 days - but if it works etc - then would never knock it

How many trades does it offer per day or week ??

Wanting to help to see if it going to be good for you Pat

Regards

F

It seems to do about 20-30 trades per UK & US trading day.
Interesting that you think 100/300 may be too big. Only used it for 2 days and mostly closed by the end of the day if I stop entering 2 hours before US close.
What st/tp do you use ? Much less I seem to recall without reading through all 6,000 pages. I may try say 50/150 3:1 RR

The prog only works on 1m and 5min

It seems to do about 20-30 trades per UK & US trading day.
Interesting that you think 100/300 may be too big. Only used it for 2 days and mostly closed by the end of the day if I stop entering 2 hours before US close.
What st/tp do you use ? Much less I seem to recall without reading through all 6,000 posts. I may try say 50/150 3{1 RR

For scalping - down to 2 or 3 pips soft stops on key pairs and 5 -7 pips on spreads over 3 pips

The key intraday Pat is timing and accuracy

If I enter wrong and it goes against me 2 or 4 pips I am out

But if I can take 10 -20 + trades a day - I normally have over a 70% success rate and catch many times 15 -25+ pips which gives me RR's of anything from 3 to 8

It's time consuming etc - but if I wanted some days I could easily stop after 2 hrs and still do very well

Believe me Pat - we can read price in noise etc and we can easily work on stops of 5 or 7 pips

Then any trades making over 15 or 20 pips - normally in under 20 mins are real winners and very profitable etc etc

Anything I can help you with Pat - i will - no problem

Regards

F

For scalping - down to 2 or 3 pips soft stops on key pairs and 5 -7 pips on spreads over 3 pips

The key intraday Pat is timing and accuracy

If I enter wrong and it goes against me 2 or 4 pips I am out

But if I can take 10 -20 + trades a day - I normally have over a 70% success rate and catch many times 15 -25+ pips which gives me RR's of anything from 3 to 8

It's time consuming etc - but if I wanted some days I could easily stop after 2 hrs and still do very well

Believe me Pat - we can read price in noise etc and we can easily work on stops of 5 or 7 pips

Then any trades making over 15 or 20 pips - normally in under 20 mins are real winners and very profitable etc etc

Anything I can help you with Pat - i will - no problem

Regards

F

Thanks F - appreciated.
I tend to put the trade on plus a st and tp and walk away to do something else, rather than watch it.
I will contact the vendor over the weekend and discuss the prog a in a bit more detail. Plus I think I have a winning idea to put to him to see if he is interested in coding it up.

0925 for EU as held so far 20 mins and price up 15 pips now

stop need only have been 2 or 3 pips

So ideally risk £30 to make £150 or risk £3 to make £15- or even better risk £150 to make £750 - or in Nicks case what £125 was it so - £375 risk - reward £1875

I am a chicken nowadays - no 10 + lots a pip for me - up to 6 or 8 max

Status
Not open for further replies.