Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok that was a bad mistake/ im gonna stop as have yet to have breakfast. just got hit full whack for -7.4 gu

BP, from Monday I will be posting some live DAX and DOW calls on the "Anyone Scalping the FTSE Futures" in the Markets > Indices Section if your interested matey.

Have a nice weekend all.

Regards. Rob
That's good Dinos , I'll have to go into stealth , Kevlar , invisible mode cos that will be 2 threads that will interest me.

Cheers.

ignore that, my price feed was show a 400 point drop on EU. looks like it gone tits up

sl hit. def stopping now

Hi MM

just back after school run

Don't blame you - its been a busy day

Will just look at some time windows now over next couple of hrs just to see if anything that could be worth a go - but not on my normal stake size now as wanting to safe guard what's already in the Kitty today

Might be away for a long weekend - although on a tablet

Will know more later

Regards

F

I can see now on several pairs PA is just undirectional and really just going around in a range and making to difficult for all non experienced scalpers

The moves have been good today and now I dont really want to take more scalps as at 17 trades for the day and so being picky

Still think EU / GU should try up again and Swissy lower from set ups - but dont want to place trades with just 15 -30 pip stops to stay with the moves

Therefore will check again before next hr and call it a day for now

I might be away for a few days next week - will know more later and this weekend

Regards

F

Last edited:
Saturday 25th January 2014

I am away from my desk for a few days next week and only with a tablet and smartphone so will not be trading

Hope to be back to normal probably Thursday but will keep the thread followers updated

Have a good week and whilst I am not trading - I welcome all members calling any Intraday Forex calls to watch the "time" on all pullbacks and reversals as well as on interim tops and bottoms ;-0

Have a good week - yes I will - but this time not trading :)

Regards

F

Hi all,
hope your time off will be a good change F. I decided to just trade today and not post, to get into the swing again. Actually quite pleased with most of the decisions on todays run.A much cleaner result than Fridays successful but messy result.#

Attachments

• mon.PNG
    mon.PNG
    84.6 KB · Views: 89
Hi all,
hope your time off will be a good change F. I decided to just trade today and not post, to get into the swing again. Actually quite pleased with most of the decisions on todays run.A much cleaner result than Fridays successful but messy result.#

Good results , you can't argue with that.

Would love to hear your thoughts on that first trade of the day ?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.