Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UChf as been the flyer after 5 00 pm on a scalp buy

Missed it as was checking other pairs

I am normally finished for day now - but with me being out for over 3 hrs today was just looking for more scalps

Going to pop back after 5 30 pm and 6 00 pm

Whilst the EU dropped slowly after 5 10 pm - the EJ started motoring down after 5 23 pm

Some great moves after the London close - normally would not be bothering at this time of day

GJ atm

Attachments

• gj.PNG
    gj.PNG
    45.8 KB · Views: 124
I hope you all had a good day.

Getting better here, but equally feeling I should take more risks, as in stretching the boundaries to find out what works and what doesn't. Hey, it's a flippin demo after all!

Also I need to catch up with some of F's thread, and get up to speed on a few issues.

It's all good though, and happy with progress so far. Can't believe I show signs of being profitable, it's mad!

Thanks again F!

acc.png

Great example of a set up on UCad

It was so near to 2500 and made 2498 -- then the market dropped it - and outside TW at 5 44/45

That would be because most traders would expect over 2500 - and not a 15 pip pullback / fall - just beforehand

I hope you all had a good day.

Getting better here, but equally feeling I should take more risks, as in stretching the boundaries to find out what works and what doesn't. Hey, it's a flippin demo after all!

Also I need to catch up with some of F's thread, and get up to speed on a few issues.

It's all good though, and happy with progress so far. Can't believe I show signs of being profitable, it's mad!

Thanks again F!

View attachment 193198

Excellent and 75 pips off one pair is very good

See what happens is when you are a day swing trader - you aim for say a 40 pip or 60 / 70 + pip move and would never enter thinking it might move 5 or 10 pips etc - not worth it

However - if you can work on tight stops and you enter a scalp and it carries on - its just a double whammy for you - a profitable trade with a good RR even if it only goes 14 pips - but if it carries on - like the EJ as a couple of times to day =you can end up with 50 or 70+ pips all under 30 mins with RR's over even 10

You would not be doing that planning and targeting a proper swing trade - ie 50 pip targets and 20 -25 pip stop

Thats the advantage of short term multi intraday trades - the bread and butter is the 5 to 10 pips - ie 5 nice scalps - still good pips - and the cream on the cake comes with the 15 -25 + pip moves - that you can leave on with stops in profit - with no worry or emotions - ie a win/ win scenario

Well Done again Geofract

(y)

Regards

F

Excellent and 75 pips off one pair is very good

See what happens is when you are a day swing trader - you aim for say a 40 pip or 60 / 70 + pip move and would never enter thinking it might move 5 or 10 pips etc - not worth it

However - if you can work on tight stops and you enter a scalp and it carries on - its just a double whammy for you - a profitable trade with a good RR even if it only goes 14 pips - but if it carries on - like the EJ as a couple of times to day =you can end up with 50 or 70+ pips all under 30 mins with RR's over even 10

You would not be doing that planning and targeting a proper swing trade - ie 50 pip targets and 20 -25 pip stop

Thats the advantage of short term multi intraday trades - the bread and butter is the 5 to 10 pips - ie 5 nice scalps - still good pips - and the cream on the cake comes with the 15 -25 + pip moves - that you can leave on with stops in profit - with no worry or emotions - ie a win/ win scenario

Well Done again Geofract

(y)

Regards

F

alot of this is rems Geofract

Attachments

• monstered.PNG
    monstered.PNG
    28.1 KB · Views: 475
hey all ...............been in and out whilst playing trades.....(chart1)

the bull usd move earlier on just kept coming..........and inevitable the Europeans folded......the gu buy earlier (chart 2) was a "fluked" trade where the bull acceleration of the gbp for a few minutes just kept going so I hung on the for brief ride............

on normal charts it looked like a classic trade ..but you can see it was merely the gbp rising faster than the usd and technically for me a TERRIBLE trade ........

such is life
N

Last edited:
5737 gu buy

hey all ...............been in and out whilst playing trades.....(chart1)...ill chasing usd bull action

the bull usd move earlier on just kept coming..........and inevitablythe Europeans folded......the gu buy earlier as linked above (chart 2) was a "fluked" trade where the bull acceleration of the gbp for a few minutes just kept going so I hung on the for brief ride............against the bull play of usd I had been playing previously

on normal charts it looked like a classic trade ..off the floor.....it was merely the gbp rising faster than the usd and technically for me a TERRIBLY risky and aggressive trade ........well at entry point anyway..i should have waitied a few pips for confirmation of usd fall............but I didn't ...... !

such is life ...win some lose some and in reality I really need to get these riskier trades out of my playsheets....................even if they produce 30 pip runs

N

Attachments

• buy usd.JPG
    buy usd.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 63
  • gu buy.JPG
    gu buy.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.