Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade what you see rather than what you think.

Spot on Nick - sometimes you are mislead by what you feel should happen

I worry at times when my set up says totally opposite to many other techs and the norm - but then I think - OK do I trust my set up - if so trade it - if not just sit on hands and wait

I am sure its only a temporary blip for MM - hes frustrated he's not made over 500 pips this morning lol

What a wild morning!

EU M1

View attachment 193048

View attachment 193050

Decided I wouldn't get too concerned with trying to get it right for now, rather just try and be prepared to make mistakes that can be learnt from. Got caught offside earlier, but turned it around more recently.

Back to 1065/1010 and sell more I wonder... who knows.

From what I read F has killed it this am, nice shooting!

WD to you Geofract

You are dead right when you say its been a wild morning

I have had 2 wrong scalps - but so far 11 really nice ones

By this time in the morning - I normally would not have taken over 7 or 8 trades - but so far 13 - which is a lot for me

But the EU and EJ - both pairs I was not too keen to trade this morning - have been really nice for my set up - so well pleased

(y)

must admit I have been playing the euro both ways as currencies don't just go straight line moves........the euro is slowly fading now but she rallied around 9am mark and usd looked a little overcooked so I did buy that action until the euro stalled again around 10am

few selloffs since but barely 10-20 pips on this interim swings so far

N

from 10.30 the euro again is trying to push north.........since the usd is also going bull that will be interesting on who fades first !

Spot on Nick - sometimes you are mislead by what you feel should happen

I worry at times when my set up says totally opposite to many other techs and the norm - but then I think - OK do I trust my set up - if so trade it - if not just sit on hands and wait

I am sure its only a temporary blip for MM - hes frustrated he's not made over 500 pips this morning lol

I made over two weeks target trading this morning inc a little EU, was on the sell at 16 jumped out a bit fast though.

I have my equivalent LITS but once 08.00 comes on I just refer to them and trade only what I see, I never allow myself to have a bias on short term, day trades. (longer yes)

must admit I have been playing the euro both ways as currencies don't just go straight line moves........the euro is slowly fading now but she rallied around 9am mark and usd looked a little overcooked so I did buy that action until the euro stalled again around 10am

few selloffs since but barely 10-20 pips on this interim swings so far

N

Morning N

I have a new scalp LitS now around 1080 area

I think we need over 1112 and 26 + for tries over 1130 -50 + area

Under 1080 and then 57 would be a sell off to 1040 - 1020 etc

Been too busy on EU and EJ to have covered many other pairs this morning - but - what a Monday Morning !!

from 10.30 the euro again is trying to push north.........since the usd is also going bull that will be interesting on who fades first !

hmmmmmm 1100 reached and stalling ........impossible to call as both currencies are near selloff again - so looking for alternatives

N

10.51 and Europeans start to fold ...............god bless timewindows

6 28 am

Line in the Sand areas ( LitS) on main pairs I will be looking at today. Other pairs can be requested and added as well

EU - 0990 -1010 ish

GU - 5720 - 30 ish

EJ - 135 30 - 50 ish

AU - 7625 - 45 ish

UChf - 9370 - 90 ish

UCad - 2335 - 60 ish

UJ - 122 85 - 123 05 ish

Need maybe to update this after next hr or Midday

Uchf - 9370 - 90 ish Lits - price now down just under after it rose to 9425/30 are

GU

its been a scalp sell and falling since after 10 38 / 39 am KT

its dropped so far nearly 20 pips

EU's scalp sell came in at 10 49 / 50 am and so far what about 8 pips

Its about time we had some BTTZ areas next - and a rest whilst the markets think out their next plan - or how they can fool us to take wrong trades

euro , GBP and usd all rising again last few mins ...............hard bloody work now !!!

I still like selling euro though .so continually looking to sell it against decent GBP , USD , Yen bull signals

like now ...............10.57 onwards but not sure who to sell euro into ..so on fence

Status
Not open for further replies.