Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
now usd selling off as well.............may go gu buys now 1.5700 as euro copout at moment

like now ...............10.57 onwards but not sure who to sell euro into ..so on fence

Yes its a grey area for me at that time - but on structure - whilst still above 1080 its in a more bullish mode still for me - but under 1125 and 12 its in a bear mode

We know its easy under 1080 and 70 - and maybe over 1120 and 1130

The bits it between are ideal for a Bermuda triangle and trick stuff

EU speculative M5 rising wedge... jees, really I should know it's far far too early to tell...

EURUSDM5.png

Taking a break now, as started getting it wrong :) Hopefully back later.

GL all.

11.01 and euro comes north .............usd sold off (as I was watching for) so took some eu buys as well..............my gu stopped out b/e after hitting 5706

N

just summarising my only confident currency was usd sells .........then its really seeing what eurpeans are biting

gu got to 5707 so far again

beware though BTTZ zone as F warns

Just out of interest N on you scalp set up

My first quickest LR went under price at 10 55 - my second 10 57/ 8 and by 11 00 am I had all the clues for a scalp buy above 1096

Oh btw, started reading this brilliant book recently. Wouldn't surprise me if F has read it already?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0007350546/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1435571983&sr=1-1

One particular part, the author talks about a guy who is a world class Table Tennis player, but actually has slower reactions than many other Table Tennis players. He got to be good by an amazing amount of practice (insert 10k hrs), but also because he learnt Table Tennis under somewhat unusual circumstance.

Anyway, I'll save you from an entire book review, but it does tie in nicely with what F says about practice.

EU

11 11 am

We have to stay above 1094/6 now on pullbacks to have any more scalp buys for a try over 1120 +

Under 1093 and 90 I would be selling more down to test 80

Just out of interest N on you scalp set up

My first quickest LR went under price at 10 55 - my second 10 57/ 8 and by 11 00 am I had all the clues for a scalp buy above 1096

usd was confirming sells at 11.01 latest ......gbp was triggering buys at 10.55 earliest ....I thought euro was selling but then burst north at 11.01

I was just scalping between the signals :cool:

Oh btw, started reading this brilliant book recently. Wouldn't surprise me if F has read it already?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0007350546/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1435571983&sr=1-1

One particular part, the author talks about a guy who is a world class Table Tennis player, but actually has slower reactions than many other Table Tennis players. He got to be good by an amazing amount of practice (insert 10k hrs), but also because he learnt Table Tennis under somewhat unusual circumstance.

Anyway, I'll save you from an entire book review, but it does tie in nicely with what F says about practice.

Interesting book

Not read it - but did play county table tennis for Staffordshire back in my late teens and still love a game nowadays

That and go karting are still two of my favourite past times on holidays - thats if I an not sailing - another ideal reaction tester ;-)

Read it and it is pertinent to what F says. The book kind of dies of a bit as it is just a recurring theme repeated over and again.

GU

11 20 am

Still have price under my LitS area and bias favouring sells - but its not really falling much - maybe waiting to go in sync with EU when that finally decides to fall again

UCad

11 23 am

I remembered i wanted to sell this pair ages ago under 2330- 40 area -but it never lined up and price just continued higher - making over 2345 and now near 2370 ish

that means my LitS as changed now to 2335 -45 - with above and below PS bias

11 42 am

EU

Price now at 1118 / 19 - above last LH and also now interim low could be holding for over 30 mins

Needs over 1126 and 30 to stay with buys

ok usd retrcing north now so show over for a while

as above ......yep the usd went north for 15mins

then at the 21min time window........ BOOM !! :eek:

selloff of usd ..............40 pip gain on EU (y)

much much further than I imagined ....but Nice (y)

N

Attachments

• eu buys.JPG
    eu buys.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.