Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 34 am

Back now - just checking charts and notice EU red news at 9 00 am this morning - re Germany - so could be a mover

Also noticed - yen crosses - yen weakness came in after 7 51 am and 8 00 am - pity was not here to take scalp buys on EJ and UJ then

EU

8 36 am

Maybe its just awaiting the 9 00 am news - as its been very tight last hour - just in a 20 + pip range

PS is still bullish - but needs over 1215 / 17 and 20 for holding scalp buys on longer

Only really look at sells under the LitS area and under 80 and 70 etc

GU

8 38 am

well 5800- 5803 is certainly a R area

It just cannot breach above for now - maybe awaiting 9 00 am EU news etc

After 8 00 am was a scalp sell but supports from 5765 to 80ish - so really still in a very bullish PS

I was short on these bars - contrarian I know - maybe the death of me! Stopped out for a total of -5.5, so perhaps ok in some respects.

View attachment 192716

Actually you identified a R area and it was having a pullback - but as you say its then down to timing etc

Will post my 1 min LR chart in a bit and you will see on it a very nice black dotted LR that helps me with guidance on levels and scalps etc

Have a good day

Regards

GBPNZD looking bullish above 2.3010 and needs below 2.2950 for shorts .

I would be interested to know if N saw a quick change in dollar index at 8 45 am - outside my TW - but it had an effect on a lot of pairs

still working usd south.............

Attachments

• selling usd.JPG
    selling usd.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 59
I would be interested to know if N saw a quick change in dollar index at 8 45 am - outside my TW - but it had an effect on a lot of pairs

all south amigo.........all south still (7.45 GMT shown)......usd sunk 6-7 pips on that 1 min bar

Attachments

• 7.45 gmt.JPG
    7.45 gmt.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 73
EU - 1 min LR Chart after 5 51 am - UK time this morning

EU

I did not start buying until after 6 09 am and got more in when I came back just after 8 30 am

See the Lits area - ie assisted by red LR - and also LR mainly all under price etc

Also the TLs for highs and lows etc etc

192734d1435132475-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-240615-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 240615 am.png
    EU - 240615 am.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 812
Better here, but bailed after 5 mins of sideways bars... +2.5 - Ok, I better focus. Sorry, not sure the thread benefits from my experimental trades :) I'll keep them to a minimum for the moment.

EUM1.png

Better here, but bailed after 5 mins of sideways bars... +2.5 - Ok, I better focus. Sorry, not sure the thread benefits from my experimental trades :) I'll keep them to a minimum for the moment.

View attachment 192736

Please keep posting - as much as you like

its good to see all different charts and aids etc etc

TL's - I always love on any chart time frame(y)

PS - you needed to add an up TL from that low on that 5 min chart as well

Last edited:
XAUEUR bullish above 1052 area and bearish below 1047

the recent brief bull move by (green) usd gave us an opportunity to sell Gold ................

interesting comment by Tar ..........ive never bothered much to look at absolute golds correlation to other fiat currencies...........ive just focused on the XAUUSD pairing and traded when usd index and (violet) gold are opposite and the (violet) absolute gold line is diverging beyond the G7 (like in chart)

the Goldmeter is free in my signature links

hmmmmmm:smart:

N

Attachments

• sell gold.JPG
    sell gold.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 59
Please keep posting - as much as you like

its good to see all different charts and aids etc etc

TL's - I always love on any chart time frame(y)

PS - you needed to add an up TL from that low on that 5 min chart as well

Ah well, in that case....

That first chart was from FXCM's trade station - that's what I use to make the trades, but all my charting is done on MT4, so what I was actually watching is below. Bit confusing I know.

Basically I read a messed up consol triangle, with smaller triangle inside. Not pretty. And then watching other levels and patterns on M5. It's a bit of a head mash really :)

EURUSDM5.png

Attachments

• EURUSDM1.png
    EURUSDM1.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.