Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need at least another 4-5 pips climb on the freefall usd from here and euro at least looks in decent shape to sell ...........perhaps below 1180 earliest

below 65 if you are a real pessimist

Hope you all made lots of pips today. I missed everything this morning after 9.30, as had business stuff to take care of. Not quite BE overall so far, but not as shocking as yesterday!

EU M5

EURUSDM5.png

I was really tempted to buy the low of the day, as it aligned with a level on H1, and I found the M5 downward TL, made a nice channel too. Anyway, I couldn't take it, I was thinking this is counter trend madness. But you do see some crazy geometry sometimes, not sure how tradeable these things are, or just serendipity.

F,
How is the EU and GU looking now to you?
Cheers

Well both hitting R levels - so I expect with LC just more ranges etc

But if we make over 1217 and 20 we may try higher and similar with GU over 5765 / 70

My end of day soon as well - so unless 5 00 pm sees a big move - I am finished really

GL

Hope you all made lots of pips today. I missed everything this morning after 9.30, as had business stuff to take care of. Not quite BE overall so far, but not as shocking as yesterday!

EU M5

View attachment 192670

I was really tempted to buy the low of the day, as it aligned with a level on H1, and I found the M5 downward TL, made a nice channel too. Anyway, I couldn't take it, I was thinking this is counter trend madness. But you do see some crazy geometry sometimes, not sure how tradeable these things are, or just serendipity.

this is the key to trading G.............F is calling them sometimes just 3-5 pips off highs/ lows with his approach ...............we lesser humans are waiting for confirmation ..........and in this scalping business he who hesitates is dead ;)

N

EU M5

View attachment 192670

the 30 min time rule on interim highs and lows can be biggest aid on any scalps you take from extremes

Glad you had a better day then yesterday etc

Its been a really great Tuesday - ie with 200 pip EU move from midnight etc etc

Regards

F

ok as I go the usd is showing better probabilities to buy now .....

below 83 worth a punt .......but i'm otta here now

cheers
n

this is the key to trading G.............F is calling them sometimes just 3-5 pips off highs/ lows with his approach ...............we lesser humans are waiting for confirmation ..........and in this scalping business he who hesitates is dead ;)

N

Sometimes I get extra security of holding 30% stakes on sells with stops in profit - and then scalping 100% stakes in over a few pips against the sell at a low - but staged in

That means I am in a period - where I am either gaining 70% - or losing 70% - so I need to get timing spot on - and not just jump in at a price

Its waiting to like see the candles/ bars eyes - before I shoot stuff and then if I am wrong - I need to not add to scalp.

its all possible with practice etc - but I will never be 100% correct - anything over 65% accurate for me I can live with

(y)

Last edited:
6 39 am

LitS areas first (all approx ie areas from 10 to 20 pips for intraday)

EU - 1315 -30 - 1140 ish low

GU - 5825 - 40 -5708 ish low

EJ - 139 95 - 140 10 -138 20 ish low

UJ - 123 30 - 40 -124 18 ish high

UChf 9200 - 9220 -9355 ish high

UCad 2295 - 2310 -2381 ish high

Comments in black were the Line in the Sand areas for bias - pre Opens

Comment in red - were the maximum possible for each bias

Approx total on six pairs - (AU was added after 9 30 am )

Over 730 pips -

I did not trade all 6 ( or 7 with AU ) but got stops in profits on 4 pairs throughout the day and only focused on 3 pairs for scalping

My daily target is only 50 pips - but do like 150 -300 pip days when they come about on 30% stakes with stops in profits - so I dont have to worry - and no added exposure on Capital - ie if I scalp 2 pairs my % risk might be over 1 % - if I traded 6 pairs simultaneously from start with no stops in profit my exposure would be over 3% + or if you were using up to 2% per trade - then on 6 pairs - 12% - far too risky

Will try and do a LitS list every morning before the main Opens and you work on the basis - above the area or both prices favours bull action and prices rising and below the area - opposite.

It still does not stop you scalping both ways when the opportunities arise on the smaller waves

The LitS area rarely move more than twice in a day - and today several pairs never had any change

See you in the morning

F

So you took profit at the high/low of the day ? errrr

Morning Tar

Although I am always after highs and lows of the day - I an never able to catch them simultaneously on more than a couple of pairs - or with a bit of luck - say 3 pairs.

So No - not able to exit 6 or 7 pairs at the ideal extremes - but to exit within 30 - 60 mins of interim highs and lows is fairly possible when covering the whole of the day - meaning you might lose anything from say 10 to 30 pips off each extreme'

Ideally on the pairs I have listed if you catch anything like over 100 pips on the larger movers - you have done really well - and then other pairs like the UJ and AU - even catching 50 pips in a day off them is very good

Will maybe look at listing the LitS areas on 8 or 10 popular pairs next week - just to see how they perform etc - but meanwhile any day over 50 pips for me - and I am happy

Have a great day

Regards

F

Wednesday 24th June 2015 - Pre Open Time

GM to all FX Intraday Trader

A very busy day in the FX Markets yesterday - with some great movements.

Will we continue today - lets just hope so ;)

I have already started with some scalp buys - but before I go into quick updates on individual pairs - will get some "Line in the Sand" prices out for showing PS bias for the session - as similar to yesterday

All input welcome on FX Pairs - you are welcome to join in with charts / comments / forecasts / calls / new levels / ideas / etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

LitS areas - Pre Opens

Continuing from yesterday

192708d1435123985-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-lits-230615.png

This morning - LitS - Buys Above approx / Sells below approx

EU - 1170 - 85 area 50 pips / -

GU - 5725 - 40 50 pips/ 45 pips

EJ - 138 25 - 45 65 pips/

UJ - 123 80 - 95 40 pips/

UChf - 9325 - 40 30 pips/ 35 pips

UCad - 2318 - 2338 75 pips/ 35 pips

AU - 7730 - 7745 25 pips/ 40 pips

Totals 335 pips/ 155 pips -

both ways total - 490 pips

Attachments

• LitS 230615.png
    LitS 230615.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
AU and UCad

Ofter these pairs have opposite / negative correlations to each other - but whats interesting on their PS this morning is they are out of sync with their groups - ie AU normally will be similar in intraday moves to GU and EU etc - but today its PS is set up bearish - whereas EU / GU so far have bullish session PS

Similar with UCad - different PS to Uchf / UJ - ie dollar leading pairs - as the UCad for now is in a bullish PS - but only just

EU

6 55 am

So far peaked at 1209 at 6 49/ 50 am and so exited 100% of scalp and then scalp sold after 6 51 am

The PS is bullish for AM session and so expect to scalp buy again above 1185 / 90

Status
Not open for further replies.