Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ - expect to look at scalp buys again above 138 75

GU - expect to look at scalp buys again above 5741 / 43 area

Also though watch 30 min rule on last interim highs and lows etc

This morning - out again after 7 45 am UK time - to approx 8 40 am ish

Then hopefully around most of the day with a few breaks in between

Morning F,
I am guessing yesterday was a great day for you and one of your busiest?
GL for today and all others who come here.
Cheers

7 12 am

OK - thats it finished for the day - made my 50 pips in last hour lol.................

Its true - but only kidding - not going to stop at 50 pips - even though its my daily target

The EU / EJ / GU have been manipulated just right today to follow my own thoughts - well within 5 pips or so - so well done market makers and players - I like what you have set up this last hour

Please though - keep it up all day - so that I can have a good un lol

Morning F,
I am guessing yesterday was a great day for you and one of your busiest?
GL for today and all others who come here.
Cheers

GM Nick

Yes - it was a good one - and so far this first hour this morning as been great as well

All the best today Nick - you and all the other guys who might be following this thread etc etc - lets hopeit all goes to plan

Regards

F

Just going to have a quick 10 min break with no new scalps - and will be back around the 7 30 am time

Will try and give you my thoughts for the London Open as well - as will be out when that happens this morning - but back in that hour

morning all ...........

usd is struggling into Wednesday ...........we are at a critical support level.........expect some fun in next few hours

N

Attachments

• wednesday usd.JPG
    wednesday usd.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 56
Morning N

Yes should be an interesting day - that first hour after 6 09 am was brilliant for me this morning - whereas this last 20 mins seems very slow

GU looks very bullish atm

Have a great day N

Regards

7 35 am update

GU - nice and bullish for now

EU - creaping up and ready for some games maybe ?

EJ - thinking and not showing its colours atm so much for now

Uchf - dropped over 18 pips for me now

AU - strange - but very scalpable

Talking of the AU - check out 7 29 / 7 30 am for the sell coming in - and 10 pip + drop in 3-4 mins

it is bearish and under its LitS area this morning

EU

7 39 am

It was a 7 31/ 32 am scalp sell

Its still in a bullish PS this morning above 1170 / 80 area - but it would not be the EU without tricks and manipulation going on

Out in 10 mins or so - need to get ready

Morning all!

Just got trapped twice selling EU in the M1 range @ 207 - too early, but right idea in a sense. Hey ho. Plenty of buyers now apparently from 1.1185.

GL all.

Morning all!

Just got trapped twice selling EU in the M1 range @ 207 - too early, but right idea in a sense. Hey ho. Plenty of buyers now apparently from 1.1185.

GL all.

I should have paid more attention to the time window apparently!

I would like to see new lows on usd after that aggressive bounce north on 7.30 bar

EU

7 46 am update - off out next for 40 mins or so

If you can remember from yesterday and previous days

1180 is now a good support area

R 's at 1209 - 1215/ 17 / 1220 and then 1230 and 1240

For us to be taking more sells all the while - we need back under 1185 - 80 - 70 etc for then supports at 1160 and 50 areas etc

GL

See you later

I was short on these bars - contrarian I know - maybe the death of me! Stopped out for a total of -5.5, so perhaps ok in some respects.

EURUSDM1.png

steady selling on usd now for nearly 2 hours

N, do you also watch the Dollar Index chart, or something similar?

FXCM have a USDOLLAR symbol on their platform, though the price appears to be different to the Dollar index via Netdania. I wonder what the difference is. I might ask Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.