Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I enjoy trying to work out BTTZ ranges etc - I used to tell Major M not to trade them and wait for proper levels to be breached

I am sure nowadays he can trade them OK - working out the time rules with the levels and game play

Good advice - I'm sure I could have missed a load of rubbish trades that way. Will review my trades later to see what I can learn.

Reactions: NVP
Although I enjoy trying to work out BTTZ ranges etc - I used to tell Major M not to trade them and wait for proper levels to be breached

I am sure nowadays he can trade them OK - working out the time rules with the levels and game play

excellent advice..............if i look back on my indicators since 6am i am embarrassed how many trades i have chased in such areas .....:eek:....good sport but 50/50 on outcomes

N

for example technically if i follow my rules to the letter re usd momentum I should not have now traded for 70 mins .....

but i have and over all a few pips made ...........

but equally i could have been killed for no reason except to trade

N

When you think about it - the banksters and the players etc - just dont have to worry about the regulators today

What ever they get up to - they can blame the Greece uncertainty as their excuse for all the manipulations they get away with

Its a great excuse - better than robot problems

ok bear noises from usd so i will wait for the PROPER signal's like a good little boy

ZZZZZZZ

for example technically if i follow my rules to the letter re usd momentum I should not have now traded for 70 mins .....

but i have and over all a few pips made ...........

but equally i could have been killed for no reason except to trade

N

Sometimes it better to watch levels and sit on hands

BP is happy now (y)

ok bear noises from usd so i will wait for the PROPER signal's like a good little boy

ZZZZZZZ

usd is bear ...........its official on my indicators so it must be true :whistling

SO - atm EU / GU / EJ after all the play - still in bull bias for this part of session

Will it change again next hour ???

Dont know yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.