Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
th eu is over bought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I have just got the EU as a BIG teaser

It wants load of bears to join in - etc and then it might fry them - so be careful

Under 1345 and 38 - yes hold on those sell on for longer - but above both - could still be trickery at play

eu may be worth a buy punt at moment .............we really are having a rodeo opening to us session

EU M1

EURUSDM1.png

I sold at 1.13695 - maybe one of a ew decent trades I made today... maybe...

I have just got the EU as a BIG teaser

It wants load of bears to join in - etc and then it might fry them - so be careful

Under 1345 and 38 - yes hold on those sell on for longer - but above both - could still be trickery at play

usd is shaping slowly into a bull session here .....so i will lean on sells for Europeans and others if needed

eu may be worth a buy punt at moment .............we really are having a rodeo opening to us session

Until we drop under the interim support at say 1348 / 50 - its still a buy

Once under 45 and 38 then those scalp sells might be working better

EJ

3 19 pm

Just done another new high at 140 15 now

EU stayed above 50 and now 1374/5 - so close - but manipulators deserve a clap - or the clap for such fine work lol

Although I enjoy trying to work out BTTZ ranges etc - I used to tell Major M not to trade them and wait for proper levels to be breached

I am sure nowadays he can trade them OK - working out the time rules with the levels and game play

Status
Not open for further replies.