Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday 23rd June 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Over the last 12 hrs we have seen some large movements over many FX pairs - mainly showing dollar strength - resulting in an approx 100 pip fall on the EU.

Being the summer and nice bright mornings - I seem to get up earlier this last few weeks . Instead of trying to start scalping at 6 21 am or 6 30 am UK time - this morning I started after 6 07 / 6 09 am with some scalp buys.

I am going to slightly change my thread this morning - by starting off with a list of LitS ( Line in the Sand ) areas of at least 6 pairs - based on my 1 Min LR Chart.

For me the LitS are important for the AM session - as above both prices in the area favours bullish movements and therefore maybe more buys - and below both prices - then the opposite - ie bearish movements and so maybe more sells.

I still we be looking for scalps both ways at any price - but the session bias - is important for intraday trading - not the yearly / monthly / weekly etc etc - and it can change a few times over the course of the next 12 -15 hrs

After that normal stuff - levels - intraday calls and views etc etc

As normal - all FX comments and charts and calls are very welcome - the more the merrier

Have a great day

Regards

F

6 39 am

LitS areas first (all approx ie areas from 10 to 20 pips for intraday)

EU - 1315 -30

GU - 5825 - 40

EJ - 139 95 - 140 10

UJ - 123 30 - 40

UChf 9200 - 9220

UCad 2295 - 2310

GU

6 46 am

My first scalp of the morning was a scalp buy at 6 08/ 09 am - KT at 5773

That made me 6.3 pips and I fully exited before 6 18 am

PrIce is under the LitS area for the GU ( 5825/40 ) showing a bearish PS - so I will be looking for scalp sells and lower whilst we stay under the area - but that does not stop me scalping in both directions with the low being just under 5764 - with 5750 and 60 both being support areas

EU

6 52 am

Update pre EO at 7 00 am UK time

LitS at 1315 /30 area and price atm 1275 - showing a morning AM bearish PS

Did not scalp it to next KT's - ie 6 20/ 21 am and 6 39/ 40 am - one scalp sell and then the scalp buy at 68 - which worried me as it pulled back 3 pips after entry - but my cut off on scalp buys was 1262/3

R's at 1280/85 - so need to see above there to stay with scalp buys longer

After checking out the LitS area as I call them nowadays for getting an idea on Price Structure ( PS ) - I then need to check out the main interim S & R levels . If they do match up with FIbs or major pivots - even better - but I am interested in intraday levels - that have caused stalling and some that have lasted over 30 mins as interim highs and lows

I also check out after 6 30 am UK the 30 min time rules on all interim highs and lows - as thats another clue for next 30 -60 min movements

EU

6 52 am

Update pre EO at 7 00 am UK time

LitS at 1315 /30 area and price atm 1275 - showing a morning AM bearish PS

Did not scalp it to next KT's - ie 6 20/ 21 am and 6 39/ 40 am - one scalp sell and then the scalp buy at 68 - which worried me as it pulled back 3 pips after entry - but my cut off on scalp buys was 1262/3

R's at 1280/85 - so need to see above there to stay with scalp buys longer

EU

7 04 am

Made 1382 and 7 00 am started the scalp sells that i got late at 78/9

Range now 1285 to 1260

I need under 60 to stay with scalp sells and over 1285 to stay with scalp buys

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Over the last 12 hrs we have seen some large movements over many FX pairs - mainly showing dollar strength - resulting in an approx 100 pip fall on the EU.

Being the summer and nice bright mornings - I seem to get up earlier this last few weeks . Instead of trying to start scalping at 6 21 am or 6 30 am UK time - this morning I started after 6 07 / 6 09 am with some scalp buys.

I am going to slightly change my thread this morning - by starting off with a list of LitS ( Line in the Sand ) areas of at least 6 pairs - based on my 1 Min LR Chart.

For me the LitS are important for the AM session - as above both prices in the area favours bullish movements and therefore maybe more buys - and below both prices - then the opposite - ie bearish movements and so maybe more sells.

I still we be looking for scalps both ways at any price - but the session bias - is important for intraday trading - not the yearly / monthly / weekly etc etc - and it can change a few times over the course of the next 12 -15 hrs

After that normal stuff - levels - intraday calls and views etc etc

As normal - all FX comments and charts and calls are very welcome - the more the merrier

Have a great day

Regards

F

Yes has moved well during Asian session, I was able to get in at the top, one of my third caught 40 pips, also had two losses of -2.5 pips each.

I am not feeling that well and I am done for the day. Have a great day

Attachments

• today.png
    today.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 80
EJ

7 08 am

Not scalped it yet and it was a perfect scalp sell at 7 00 am at 139 50

Too late to drop in - as was with EU scalp sell.

Will post this chart in a bit as EJ dropped 20 pips whilst EU so far 17 pips so not much in them atm

Price is under the LitS area but major supports at 139 20 / 30 area

Yes has moved well during Asian session, I was able to get in at the top, one of my third caught 40 pips, also had two losses of -2.5 pips each.

I am not feeling that well and I am done for the day. Have a great day

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling too well - but pleased the Asian session as been fruitful

Take it easy Fugazsy - and see you around maybe later on

All the best

F

EU

7 04 am

Made 1382 and 7 00 am started the scalp sells that i got late at 78/9

Range now 1285 to 1260

I need under 60 to stay with scalp sells and over 1285 to stay with scalp buys

EU

7 16 am

That was a nice scalp sell on EU - shame I missed EJ - not enough coffee my excuse

Now dropped so far to 1245 and under 56 still a scalp sell atm

I am out for 45 mins from about 7 45 am or so to 8 30 - 8 40 am

I will post the EJ chart showing the 7 00 am set up for a sell in next 5 mins or so - just checking other pairs atm

EJ - 7 00 am UK - EO - scalp sell set up

EJ

1 min LR Chart with KT in a TW marked

Note levels and LRs going over price just prior to the Open

Drop was quick - approx 40 pips in 10 mins

I went with the EU - similar set up and missed the start of the EJ

Classic example of time / levels/ PA / LR's / etc all lining up and not being manipulated or held at that time

192572d1435040793-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-230615-7am-set-up.png

Attachments

• EJ - 230615 - 7am set up.png
    EJ - 230615 - 7am set up.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 788
Morning F,

EURUSDM1.png

I guess EU was a perfect scalp sell at 60 - 7 23, but I missed it - being cautious today.

GL for the day.

Morning F,

View attachment 192574

I guess EU was a perfect scalp sell at 60, but I missed it - being cautious today.

GL for the day.

Morning Geofract

Same here with start of EJ scalp sell - although got most of EU one

A very busy last hour really - shame I am out on a school run this morning - but will go into some more detail a bit later on

You too have a great day

Regards

F

7 35 am

GU and AU - both a bit messy and not joining the EU or EJ

With EU falling the UChf went up 20 pips after 7 00 am as well

Not got sorted on all other pair for now and with me popping out will update later on

EU M1 - Price back in BTTZ (black lines)

EURUSDM1.png

Blue line looks like reasonable interim pivot.

Sitting on hands.

6 39 am

LitS areas first (all approx ie areas from 10 to 20 pips for intraday)

EU - 1315 -30

GU - 5825 - 40

EJ - 139 95 - 140 10

UJ - 123 30 - 40

UChf 9200 - 9220

UCad 2295 - 2310

Hi Guys

Back now for a bit

Bias levels on pairs pre Opens above and will post a few times a day - or update as they change etc

morning all ....

a little more tricky at the moment .....usd is selling very short term but the trend is massive bull this week so far ............

the Europeans have been the sells..... although the red GBP has gone bull more recently

game on
N

Attachments

• action.JPG
    action.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.