Not open for further replies.
usd slowly indicating sells............eu nice moves up

Attachments

• sell dammit.JPG
    sell dammit.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 62
EU

2 37 pm

Its great for scalping 3 - 7 pip stuff - but its being a real teaser - and now back over 2 27 pm high and trying up again

Its crossed it key prices a few times and therefore it still could do a double / treble whammy on both bulls and bears here

EU

2 37 pm

Its great for scalping 3 - 7 pip stuff - but its being a real teaser - and now back over 2 27 pm high and trying up again

Its crossed it key prices a few times and therefore it still could do a double / treble whammy on both bulls and bears here

agreed............i'm really leaning on EU buys now as usd shows more an more weakness....like pushing Sh*t uphill though at times

cad has been a decent sell as well last few mins ..........but the usd is a deadcat............its flatlining and not offering pips to any usd trade

EU

2 45 pm

See how the BTTZ tease area formed

ie interim high at 1381 held 30 mins with no breach and now interim last low of 1348 held 30 mins as well

So stalemate until a interim level is breached

The scalp LitS from 64 to 69 favours higher and more scalp buys at 2 46 pm

agreed............i'm really leaning on EU buys now as usd shows more an more weakness....like pushing Sh*t uphill though at times

still working it (y)

Attachments

• working the eu buys.JPG
    working the eu buys.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 61

I reckon the Liquidity providers set this up - holding back big orders etc etc - or Balancing them out - before letting the moves proceed

15 mins of usd selling is helping me but i really need a decent move off of it like the London sessions

hmmmmmmmm.......i'm nervous ....the usd is shaping up for buys..........could really move here

jees this is fast ............the usd is swinging 5-6 pips each way ...........if you combine the G7 moves of any currencies moving opposite to usd's direction you can pick up 7-10 pip scalps on each cycle

but its hard work

N

ucad put 10 pips on in 4mins as usd went north and cad bailed

now usd is looking to sell again ............buy Europeans

EU

2 55 pm

to take new scalp buys I need above 75 and then will hold if 86 goes

Under 1357 and 54 would be selling again on scalps

Status
Not open for further replies.