Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
bull pressure / retraces again on usd now ..............lets see how far she rises.....

I am really on the attack now selling usd whenever opps arise and building longer term positions for us session

2 14 pm

EU

Any bounce now not making back over 63 and 66 - is now a sell again as the 2 03 pm bull candle could have been the false sentiment one

Actually if EU really wanted to tease - it could test 1351 / 2 before trying up again

Under 1347 and 44 then would be holding scalp sell still for now

swissie is the bull European by far at moment .........9188 looks like a stronghold for it and i hope to see selling again soon

bull pressure / retraces again on usd now ..............lets see how far she rises.....

I am really on the attack now selling usd whenever opps arise and building longer term positions for us session

Be careful here N

low on UChf had held over 30 mins

So this is all a BTTZ and false sentiment set up atm

gbp is starting to run south dammitt...........i may have to chase that sell if usd keeps testing recent highs

5823 may be new resistance sell level for gu

hmmmmmmmm

GU

2 20 pm

Under 5846 and 52 - still a sell - and under 5810 - 5800 etc

But above 5816 and 20 - its been a scalp buy

Something as to go - but a mini BTTZ

usd taking long hard time to measure next move.............50% retrace from highs now and heading still north

gbp is starting to run south dammitt...........i may have to chase that sell if usd keeps testing recent highs

5823 may be new resistance sell level for gu

hmmmmmmmm

Whats happened is the 2 03 pm candle on many pairs was a false one so will 30 mins go with no breach of interim highs and lows

If it does - it confirms it all trick stuff atm - all false set ups

eu at 57 ......gu already rolling at 5830.........uchf at 9191 but struggling to sell at moment

usd has held fast now for 10 mins ...........but shes not turning south ...........

ok bar time

If you have a tick chart as well open - from 2 27 / 28 pm - you will see all 3 - EU / EJ / GU were all scalp sells

Last edited:
well off of low volatility all i see is a weakening swissie and a rising yen

Status
Not open for further replies.