Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
now also bears are pulling out, I think all the city is at the pub....

they were some still in the office....I can do this all day....the broker is also making money....but I do not mind

Attachments

• trades.png
    trades.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 89
Hi Geofract

Would agree 1280 area is crucial for the EU - as major support and did not break under it the other day

Back for an hour or so now

Regards

Some crafty moves on EU whilst I have been away

Another new morning low of 1291/ 2 and then a nice bounce and scalp buy opportunity after 11 21 - and 11 30 am with 11 50 am back to scalp sells

EU

update 11 57 am

For me some different important prices now

For a turn etc - we need over 1325 - 35 and 40

Under there - then supports at 1280 and 1290/2 areas - so a 35 -50 pip range we are in now and maybe until after 1 30 pm news and even US session

Under 1280 - more sells

Over 1240 + a turn with PS then starting to favour bullish again

EJ

11 59 am

Mirroring EU in PS and waves atm

Needs under 139 00 and 138 80 to keep selling more and back over 139 45 and 55 to be holding and taking new scalp buys for a turn and a try higher etc

GU

8 53 am

LitS area around 5885 - 95 - above and below again

Yes was a scalp buy after 8 00 am - but would hope to sell off heavy under 5880 area

Need above 85 and 95 to be holding scalp buys on longer for a PS move back up to bullish for AM Session

For now under 5880 and 73 just sells atm

GU

Midday update

Another low for session now at 5835

Ok - we had a few scalp buys - but its been a bearish down session from early am

Any bounces staying under 50 are really sells again - but always watch 30 min rule on new lows as well etc

Gu made a nice move @41-42. anyone got this?

GU atm

bounced at 35 - but under 46 and 50 still a heavy sell for me

the thing is will 30 /35 hold as a support - thats the real question next

If it can will try over 50 - if not then would sell more under 30 and 25

F,
Did your angled ray guns give a buy on EU in the last 45mins, if so can you show one of your charts please?
On a more basic look to me it has never looked a buy.
Cheers

Sorry Nick

Only just seen this one

No depend on time and LRs more than any ray line - but if angle over 20/ 22 then it helps me to stay with scalp buys or sells

Will give an example later on etc

scaled out 66% for +4.2 on EU - remaining 33% left on from 1.13057

Don't think I am making any great claims here. First time scalp, on demo. No way am I scalping with cash until/if I can master this :)

GU atm

YES

She is an downward range with bear swing deeper, I only made one trade, but I am monitoring her with AU.

GU atm

If GU does manage to get over 50 and then low goes over 30 mins - next hurdles 62 to 65

Would want to sell again there - as still under LitS area

If we manage to rise above both 50 - 60 and 65 - then a turn up or retrace is on

Last edited:
scaled out 66% for +4.2 on EU - remaining 33% left on from 1.13057

Don't think I am making any great claims here. First time scalp, on demo. No way am I scalping with cash until/if I can master this :)

I think that is wise. Remember demo is different, mr Ego does not come to town....

EURUSDM1.png

Downward TL on M5 falling wedge broke, but not looking great at this exact time.

Lets see if it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.