Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled out 66% for +4.2 on EU - remaining 33% left on from 1.13057

Don't think I am making any great claims here. First time scalp, on demo. No way am I scalping with cash until/if I can master this :)

Major Magnum took a good 3 months to get into scalping - and then since then gone from strength to strength

It takes time and you will have rows of losses at time - but once you have done a few hundred etc - then you will get the timing etc etc a lot better

Wise to stay with demo first with scalping then go with micro lots or whatever so a really good session you only win say $20 - 30 - but even if you have 10 losses on a row - you dont lose more than say $20 - then at least you get the real live emotion effect as Fugazsy says - as a different ballgame again

done, I think I learned something new from you guys in the last couple of day.....Grazie.

Have a nice weekend.

Fug.

EU

12 55 pm

Looks like after Midday we have now seen the HL and HH on the EU

ie low 1291/ 2 and HH at 1319 ish

We have the Cad news at 1 30 pm but on my LR chart I can see a lot of supports forming from 1290 to 1300

We know we can sell again under 1290 / 88 say - but then 1280 is also a very strong support level - so to hold sells on we need under 1288 and under 1275 etc

Meanwhile - pullbacks staying above 1300 / 02 are scalp buy opportunities again

scaled out 66% for +4.2 on EU - remaining 33% left on from 1.13057

Don't think I am making any great claims here. First time scalp, on demo. No way am I scalping with cash until/if I can master this :)

I closed for -1 on the remainder. I could have had +10 ish - stupid really - but learning.

I closed for -1 on the remainder. I could have had +10 ish - stupid really - but learning.

With scalping - its take profit when you can and then use part stakes etc to leave on with stops in profits etc

You can also pyramid and peel - by scalping in both directions as well

Keep your stops tight etc and remember anything from 7 -25 pips is good as then RR's of 2 to 4+ on each trade

If a move does not make 7 pips - only say 4 pips - i would take profit rather than take a minus 2 or minus 5 loss

It will come - thats for sure (y)

Trickery and manipulation etc kicking in ready for the Cad news etc

Whether it will be used to get the EU / GU etc out of ranges - I dont know - but that move on EU just after 1 09 pm - for me was a false manipulated move - but then - most moves on EU are false ;-)

UCad

1 20 pm

With news just 10 mins away - another new high - now made 2277 - and it been my best 30% stake buy from after 10 00 am

Will exit before news - to be safe

Thanks for the advice F.

Little and often is the order of the day in general it seems. Too often in my trading I think I am on a home run, which is truly crazy. Just shows lack of experience.

1 29 pm

Red Cad news next - no US dollar news atm

spikes staying above 2245 are still buys again - its under 2230 and 2215 a sell off happening

EURUSDM5.2.png

EU M5 TL break. 1.3 holding after repeated tries.

Thanks for the advice F.

Little and often is the order of the day in general it seems. Too often in my trading I think I am on a home run, which is truly crazy. Just shows lack of experience.

If you check out MM's results - hes very consistent with a win ratio normally over 80% on multi trades

With me I rarely do over 20 scalps a day - and I can some days have say 5 bad trades - and still do 150 + pips - and then other days - i might just have 2 bad trades and struggle to make 70 pips

I make sure I am out poor trades ASAP and then try and let runners go with 30% stakes and stops in profits etc etc

It will come - but its a chore and a slog - but as you are fully aware - its all possible ;-)

nope usd wont lie down

back later

have been eating humble pie and buying usd since aboves posts earlier

..........its much easier than telling the tide to turn around :cool:

N

Attachments

• one way traffic for usd.JPG
    one way traffic for usd.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 72
  • stubborn.JPG
    stubborn.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 69
If you check out MM's results - hes very consistent with a win ratio normally over 80% on multi trades

With me I rarely do over 20 scalps a day - and I can some days have say 5 bad trades - and still do 150 + pips - and then other days - i might just have 2 bad trades and struggle to make 70 pips

I make sure I am out poor trades ASAP and then try and let runners go with 30% stakes and stops in profits etc etc

It will come - but its a chore and a slog - but as you are fully aware - its all possible ;-)

yes hard work today

Attachments

• gf.PNG
    gf.PNG
    52.2 KB · Views: 85
have been eating humble pie and buying usd since aboves posts earlier

..........its much easier than telling the tide to turn around :cool:

N

Hi N

its a funny day - but its a Friday with not much news and so much uncertainty - I reckon - the Europeans have been taking it easy

Lets hope the US are fired up for a busy session next (y)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.