Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

9 59am

Down near the morning low at 138 08 - but so far stopped at 10

Hour change - need to see over 22 and 25 on EJ to hold any scalp buy above 08

eu finally showing signs of slowig the falls around 1300 level .......gu has been kinder to me ............in fact Europeans have not been that great but its what I trade

gu under huge pressure as well now ...............any moves or chances I get to sell usd are wasted on Europeans

yep - EU not really a sparkling example of sell usd moves :cool:

bears seem to me to have that little bit more strength (only my view), but one has to be nimble because bulls are sitting at the extreme low...

gu under huge pressure as well now ...............any moves or chances I get to sell usd are wasted on Europeans

the 15m shows the green USD turning over slowly ...........but the red gbp and blue euro are not buying it ....literally !

much better buying the yellow yen / orange AUD / grey swissie into any sells the green usd has offered in last hour or so

N

Attachments

• usd london high.JPG
    usd london high.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 109
9 39 /40 am KT and also 9 57 am - not a key time but near 10 00am KT were both scalp buys on the EU and now its coming up to 30 mins with no breach of low and rise so far of 23 pips

hey MM (y)

ok lets take a look at this pair .........

I see a cracking Asian into London so far

Euro index has oversold a little

yen has been strong bull (alongside its pal the usd)

my gameplan would be to buy this pair at the moment ............again I feel that we have some retraces long overdue

summary

sell USD
sell yen
buy EUR

performance to date on this EJ .............well the yen has not disappointed .....its sold off quite well overall and is again now selling

but the Europeans are weak this morning (similar issue with usd pairs) .so we are not getting the correlation trades

hmmmmm

N

Attachments

• ej bounce.JPG
    ej bounce.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
EU - 2 Chart on this morning - one after 9 39 am

2 Charts on EU

Both 1 min Lr charts with larger view and the the scalp buy after 9 39 / 9 40 am low and 9 57 am with LRs under

192264d1434705729-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-190615-longer-view.png

The scalp buy signs etc

192262d1434705729-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-190615-9-39-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 190615 - 9 39 AM.png
    EU - 190615 - 9 39 AM.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 474
  • EU - 190615 longer view.png
    EU - 190615 longer view.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 420
performance to date on this EJ .............well the yen has not disappointed .....its sold off quite well overall and is again now selling

but the Europeans are weak this morning (similar issue with usd pairs) .so we are not getting the correlation trades

hmmmmm

N

Hi N

Some days when the market uncouples and plays - it will muck up normal correlations - ie like EU rising just when UJ rose - and normally that would not happen together

The only constant is levels - time and bias on a single pair i suppose then

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.