Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
last approx 2 hrs or so - EU - been up approx 70 pips and then dropped back approx 70 pips

140 pips there - even getting 50 + of them - you have done very well

Hi FXMO & Co,

I watch with interest your thread and methods. I would join in, but not sure I could keep up. Maybe in time.

A couple of EU charts, which may be of interest. Though I guess you guys don't watch H1 that often :)

The wedge on H1 is a little speculative at this time... we shall see what happens.

EURUSDH1.png

Channel on M15

EURUSDM15.png

Have a good day.

Hi FXMO & Co,

I watch with interest your thread and methods. I would join in, but not sure I could keep up. Maybe in time.

A couple of EU charts, which may be of interest. Though I guess you guys don't watch H1 that often :)

The wedge on H1 is a little speculative at this time... we shall see what happens.

View attachment 191952

Channel on M15

View attachment 191954

Have a good day.

Hi Geofract

You are welcome

Please feel free to join in and share your thoughts and charts - no problem at all

Will check out your charts etc - and have a great day

Regards

F

GU bounce starting from 5545 for now

On scalp buys - its really up to you and how quick you are etc

You really need to see at least over 7 or 10 pip moves to stay with them - and even then within 2 mins - they can reverse quickly

I think the GU needs back over 5562 and 67 to think sells might be finished for a bit

On EU and EJ just checking levels again

10 04 am

A very busy Tuesday am so far - great for experienced intraday traders - but dont know how it would be for newbies and not so experienced swing traders etc ie both way moves

Other clues on 10 00 am changes came from AU and UCad

AU as been out of sync - but dollar weakness came in on it and on UCad after 9 39 am and before 10 00 am

Will cover these pairs and UJ and UChf during this hour as well

GU bounce starting from 5545 for now

On scalp buys - its really up to you and how quick you are etc

You really need to see at least over 7 or 10 pip moves to stay with them - and even then within 2 mins - they can reverse quickly

GU

10 18 am

Low in end was 5543 and now its made a retrace of 30 pips - so far

If you managed to get 10 or 20 pips or more out of scalp buys - Well Done

Going to have a quick break then will cover and review 3 more pairs

I stay with my favourite pairs - EJ and GU mainly as well as cover the EU - and today its been fine - and other pairs I do trade include AU and UJ and UCad on news days

10 34 am

UCad

Price currently around 2340 area

My LitS is approx 2315 /25 area - so price above and favours rises and scalp buys

Need really under 2320 and 15 and 10 to be taking new scalp sells or holding any on etc and then supports at 2300 level

R's at 2345/50 and then 60

AU

10 45 am

LitS at 7755 to 65 area

Price atm down at 7730 after a 7720 ish low

Bounces staying under 7750/55 should be sells again - as we need over 65 and 70 for a PS turn to bullish etc

Not been trading it today - been busy enough on GU / EJ and EU

Levels - supports at 7720 and 7700 and R;s at 7780 and 7800 area

10 47am

EU and EJ now down at 1248 and 139 00

Bounces not strong enough to turn etc - but both still in support areas for now

Status
Not open for further replies.