Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning rob just jumped on EU ( had doubt with news ?)

bullocks stale bread and water this weekend (lol)

Last edited:
GU at 6438 and there is interim R at 6440-50 area

Meanwhile AU not stayed above 8800 and I would now only scalp buy it over 8812 and 8816

EU - needs under 94 and 90 to scalp sell more and back over 3603 and 5 for scalp buys

GU - scalp range - 6448 - 6419 - 29 pip approx - above 49 and 53 yes - more scalp buys - under 29 and 26 scalp sells but need 6419 to let go for a larger pullback

Another high on Swissy at 9065 - as EU tries to breach under 93 and 90 - 9 mins to time window and so will look again then for more trades

ok uc update, int res at 71 and 75
dy res at 90
hl hh in window atm
mid term and longer term lines below
only thorn is quick ones trying to curl over

UC - swissy - yes still bullish - but peaking for hr and teasing

Need a clean break over 71 really

Otherwise under 63 back in the range

We have to watch the EU - as low at 93 not been breached for over 25 mins and so really favours supports holding here

hey f how about tuning me in to another pair?

Well so far today - the GU and AU have been the ones to watch - AU as been consistent after it tried a rise over 07 to 8816 - from 8814 then AU was back to scalp sell

GU - well really been played with - but great movements

Swissy normally too slow for me - but at least consistent

EU - as normal - manipulated like mad :LOL:

GU - scalp range - 6448 - 6419 - 29 pip approx - above 49 and 53 yes - more scalp buys - under 29 and 26 scalp sells but need 6419 to let go for a larger pullback

Approx half an hr - gave that comment.

GU peaked so far at 6459.

Under there is scalp sells - but need under 29 and 19 to hold on for a larger pullback

EU - needs above 3608 and 11 to hold scalp buys on longer - as under 07 still really should fall again

GL - out for about 40 mins - and then need a bacon sarnie to get me into the zone ;-))

closed eu for -1.8 loss as its not gone anywhere since opening it

Shame MM - its a BT tease zone - above 3597 scalp buys - below 07 sells and need over 8 and 11 to hold any more buys and under 99 and 96 for more sells

So market can tease like mad here ;-)

Last edited:
jesues wept. mother inlaw here, wont stop wittereing. i am jut staring straight ahead at screen. maybe she will realise im feccin workin

A worthwhile investment MM, :LOL:

Attachments

• 41HYVIdRnKL.jpg
    41HYVIdRnKL.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 73
morning rob just jumped on EU ( had doubt with news ?)

bullocks stale bread and water this weekend (lol)

EU a **** for me this morning, through me out of 2 trades, both losses, switched over to DAX to try and recover the situation.

Back for 20 mins - MM - if you can survive PA like this and make any positive pips - you are doing extremely well. The market might be trying to frighten traders off today - being a Friday - before doing some proper moves later on ;-)

Approx half an hr - gave that comment.

GU peaked so far at 6459.

Under there is scalp sells - but need under 29 and 19 to hold on for a larger pullback

This was said approx 1 hr ago

GU now at 6433 with low 31 - still not breached under 29

Lock some profit in if you sold under say 56 or 50 and only look at scalp selling more now under 27 and 19

Status
Not open for further replies.