Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar with EU - although scalp buy above 14 - would see another scalp sell by 25/26 - and if price made over 3630 - then turning again and more scalp buys

EU - just had a rest - and not made over 19 or 24 - so just taken 3 pips on scalp buy and given up on such a manipulated pair ;-)

Needs under 3607 and 3600 to be taking new scalp sells - and with no 21 and 24 in really a 15 pip BT zone - just teasing ;-)

OK out in 15 mins for about 40 mins ( dog walk ;-) )

9.00am time window starting now and EU is another scalp sell under 3632. Would need above 37 and 42 to be holding scalp buys or taking more.

GU - similar to EU - been falling - under 6415 still in intraday down bias with supports around the 6370 -80 area. The GU as been better for scalping both ways since early open and my spread is only 0.2pip difference - but the moves are like double and treble compared to the over manipulated EU

EJ - topped at 142.60 area - and is in scalp sell bias under 45 with now needing under 142.10 and 142 to hold on longer

Forgot about EJ update. Price now at 142 .01 - and now only in on 30% with stop in profit at 19.

Will leave that on for now as I need to leave a few more "free trades" on rather than grabbing the cash all the while ;-))

Ok see you later

Just a quick one on GU -

I would like to scalp sell it under 6430 - but also would look at scalp buying again over 6408

So under 6400 and 6390 - more sells

Above 30 and 35 - more buys for 45-50 area

GL - and see you later

[/B]

Forgot about EJ update. Price now at 142 .01 - and now only in on 30% with stop in profit at 19.

Will leave that on for now as I need to leave a few more "free trades" on rather than grabbing the cash all the while ;-))

Ok see you later

I have had luck over last few hours ( for a change)

My EJ sell trade is still going and the stop in profit on the 30% stake as not been taken out - even though price was within approx 2 pips of it:eek:

EJ now at 141 90 and have moved stop down to 142.11 - but will pull if we end up with a scalp buy in the next time window

EU - still not under 3600 as we come to 12.30pm

Under 3616 still in scalp down bias - - but no under 04 in next 5 mins - might look for a scalp buy ?

That reminds me - wanted to scalp buy GU around 6408 price - missed first go - lets see what happens in next 5 mins

Remember News at 1.30 pm - EU is a scalp buy above 3605 with 04 low but needs over 12 to hold and also news will make me grab and take rather than hold

EU - still not under 3600 as we come to 12.30pm

Under 3616 still in scalp down bias - - but no under 04 in next 5 mins - might look for a scalp buy ?

That reminds me - wanted to scalp buy GU around 6408 price - missed first go - lets see what happens in next 5 mins

GU train still rolling south F ...........as you know ........:cool:

GU train still rolling south F ...........as you know ........:cool:

Hi N

I missed the first scalp buy which only made 19 - and I really needed 22 for it then to have any chance staying above 6405.

As you say under 6404 and 6400 - its been another lovely 20 pip fall as I enter my half hr time window - but with the news now out again at 6381 - safety first :)

Hope you are having a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
around 6382 on G/U and the GBP as a currency is finally showing reluctance to fall ....you just need the USD to fall as well .............ok will leave you guys in peace now

good hunting

N

Last edited:
ouch ..........GBP is still stalling on the 1mins........but USd has gone bull on us ......

N

yep.... .never stand in front of a moving train ..........later all

N

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.