Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ after 11 09 am

190022d1431340715-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-110515-20-pip-scalp.png

Attachments

• EJ - 110515 20 PIP SCALP.png
    EJ - 110515 20 PIP SCALP.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 513
GU

11 43 am

Did not like PA up to about 10 00 am - it was bitty and ugly

However - wished I had scalp bought it after 10 21 - 10 30 am as now up 80 pips in last what 75 min or so

Missed it completely - shame

And - to make it worse for me - PA was smooth and lovely

I am no longer in a 30% stake buy on GU after election day - but had wanted to get back in

Whilst I have focused more on EU and EJ this morning - I have missed out on the GU opportunity - shame but thats all part of trading - ideally we need 4 eyes and 2 brains lol

GU

For 12 00 pm / Midday news

Price at 5485 and latest high at 5500

Fridays high was 5520+ and interim supports now at 5450 - so really a 80 pip range to work in next

Above 5505 and 5530+ buys

Under 5500 and 5465 sells to 5450 support area

BOE have as expected kept interest rates the same

PRice on GU atm now at 5488 - so up slightly but no scalp clarity in between 70 and 5500 atm

Will be out over Lunchtime - but hope to be back after 2 or 2 30 pm

Good Trading

Can I say that you are not very good at picking out the real traders and winners - compared to the rest - including all the spammers who sell things - ie courses/ DVDs / books / etc - simply because they cannot make money from trading.

OK - look at my facts -

1. I started forex trading over 11 yrs ago . First 3 years - no good average results etc etc

2. Next 2 years discovered proper SSS - ( sweet spot scalping) and it taken about 3000 live trades to really improve it and perfect it - over 4 -10 hrs a day for at least 200 days per annum

3. For the last 6 years I have been full time - working from an home office. ( i had retired just before I was 52 yrs old from my main business and sold out my shareholding )

4. I peaked at £170 a pip with an account of over £100k in 2008 / 9. I could not compound anymore and realised I had hit my trading wall - ie palpitations and stress etc.

5. I had to go back down to £20 per pip and 6 months later regained my confidence.

6. Since then never been back over £100 per pip and work on a capital account of normally between £40 k and 70K per month. This allows me to easily trade with 10 full lots etc with tight stops and not use more than 1% of my capital
7. You are dead right - with the money I have been earning - up to £3k + most days and bad days only £1k + - i just dont have to sell courses etc etc - so i dont ;-) much to the annoyance of many

Can I just repeat that - I dont sell courses - or books or DVD's or have a member's blog were I charge - ie all my money comes from trading

REPEAT - ALL MY MONEY COMES FROM TRADING CURRENCY PAIRS

8. No - i have not made my millions in 2 years - In fact I was worth more prior to 2008 - but lost over half a million pounds in the US with the collapse of Lehmans Brothers Bank. That made me angry and more determined to be honest - to get it back

9. I make my money from a corrupt industry - I have no time for Bankers and their breed - i don't like how all the masses are mislead - but realise there is NO HOLY GRAIL - and it will take years and years for the most dedicated traders to start to do well.

10. You are going to be so - yes so disappointed when you start to see how I trade and when you start to realise how good I am -

Remember I can trade and make money every day - not once or twice a week or a month - every day ;-)

No wonder you think it is too good to be true - i do understand why you think I am talking rubbish - but I am not ( PS at one time I had over £150k in 2 accounts with GFT UK - nowadays I really dont need more than £50k of Capital to make great rewards )

PS - drop the gambling bit please - i am not a gambling addict - i dont even bet on the horses or football - and in case you did not know - I was a trained accountant and also have an Hons degree in Economics - so the brain is well trained with the numbers - and with regards to the Fundamentals - I just ignore those -so i don't use the degree I obtained over 30 yrs ago.

PPS - I am not on facebook or twitter - there seems to be more annoyed and frustrated people there then there is in any forex site lol

Have a good month pboyles - i will ;-))

Regards

F

Look forward to your analyst.
Hope it would add on to more profits to my hired traders from www.rstradergroup.com
So far so good.

What a cheap way to advertise your website... pretend that you care about someone's analysis and then post your link for everyone to see :D

Look forward to your analyst.
Hope it would add on to more profits to my hired traders from www.rstradergroup.com
So far so good.

I had even forget I had made that comment - as easily over 15 months ago I reckon

Unfortunately - I am not an alert / or just follow me service

If you want to learn to trade intraday - no problem - if you only want to stay part time and do just swing trades - then maybe I suggest you stay with the hired traders - and hope they stay consistent

Regards

F

What a cheap way to advertise your website... pretend that you care about someone's analysis and then post your link for everyone to see :D

Hi dl

Got used to it nowadays - although they are at least easier to deal with then my original group of trolls and dissers lol

Hope you day as been OK - and have a good week

Regards

F

2 14 pm

EU and EJ

Both are still in a bearish price session under 1160 / 65 on the EU and 133 80/90 on the EJ

The lows have held over 15 mins or so - that might be a good clue for a turn or scalp buys in next TW if we stay above them for now

GU

2 16 PM

Finally made over 5500 again after 2 00 pm with a high so far at 5524

We really need over 30 and 35 to stay with scalp buys - with sells starting again under 5497 and 5490

If you are just scalping - check out 9 39 am and 7892 on AU

Thats been so far a 13 pip scalp buy and pullbacks staying above 96/97 are scalp buys again for now

AU

10 33 am

We bounced above 98 - but did a LH at 10 17 am at 7903 after a previous 7905

By 7 19 am my quick LR's had gone over price and said scalp sell

This was confirmed at 7 20 / 21 am at 7899 and then once we saw 96 let go it was obvious we would have a larger fall - and so far we have made 7890

This is all scalping and ideally we only look for moves of say 3 -7 pip net. I prefer to try and cherry pick trades and look for 7 -25 pip moves rather than keep scalping for 3 -7 pips - but the nice thing about it - either way you make money - but ideally I prefer under 20 trades a day over a 8 -10 hr period - and not say 40 or 50 + trades all at under 5 or 7 pips

AU

Approx 4 hrs later

Its kept bullish - but only risen approx 25 pips from pre 10 00 am - so hardly been much of a mover

Thats why its important to try and cover 3 or 4 pairs - as everyday - one pair will be a better mover - ie GU up approx 80 -90 pips in a similar time period

2 14 pm

EU and EJ

Both are still in a bearish price session under 1160 / 65 on the EU and 133 80/90 on the EJ

The lows have held over 15 mins or so - that might be a good clue for a turn or scalp buys in next TW if we stay above them for now

There goes the low on the EJ in under the 30 mins from last low

EU not quite another low - - will it hold above 35/36 and be a scalp buy again ??

If the GU as been the best moving pair I cover after 10 pm - then the next on list which I have not traded today as been the UCad

Since after 10 30 am its not fallen approx 60 pips and really the PA as been nice

During that time both the EU and EJ have been not so nice - unless just scalping.

Saying that the EU did hold above 35 / 36 from 2 28 pm and now as risen approx 30 pips

Pleased got that

GU

Can we look at scalp sells in between 5560 and 70 area ??

High so far at 49

Lets see what lines up in next TW

GU

2 57 pm

So far got a high at 5560/61

Above 35 - still a scalp buy - but no over 65 and 70 then look for a scalp sell next

Be careful if we get a false BO just going to say 72 or 74 - but over 75 and 80 stay with buys

Status
Not open for further replies.