Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought the bottom here, now Sl to BE, I will not touch this trade anymore, if not stopped out I will look at it in the morning after all the nonsense...

GL to you Fugazsy

Problem could be the NFP news today

Freaky Friday is not the best day to leave trades on all day etc - but nice thing about it - you have nothing to lose - so no worry - that's so important in trading

(y)

GL to you Fugazsy

Problem could be the NFP news today

Freaky Friday is not the best day to leave trades on all day etc - but nice thing about it - you have nothing to lose - so no worry - that's so important in trading

(y)

you are right but I am looking for good RR, as I said often I take 1:10 and of course it does not happen every day but if I get one every 5 losing days I am making money... yes I need a bit of luck....but it does favour the bold and now I have nothing to risk....

Last edited:
GU

7 00 am

---------------------------------

For me above 5400 - the GU is still in a bullish PS session and really would need to be seeing under 5380 and 60 to be holding scalp sells on for larger pullbacks

Nearly 9 00 am

GU

So far pullback not gone under 5415 and after 7 51 am and LO we have been in buys again that so far have gone back up to 5495

Pullbacks staying above 5450 - still buys again for now

Nearly 9 00 am

GU

So far pullback not gone under 5415 and after 7 51 am and LO we have been in buys again that so far have gone back up to 5495

Pullbacks staying above 5450 - still buys again for now

GU

9 36 AM

We have seen the high at 5495 last over 30 mins with no breach

We are still above 5450 - for now - but PA still says in a sell for now

5430 / 50 is all Support area

To stay with scalp sells we need to go under the support area.

I will be looking for scalp buys again - ideally above 5445 / 50 - if not then will look as low as 30 -40 - but all depends on the clues in next 3 and then 15 mins

9 49 am

GU

9 39 am was still a scalp sell at 5457

9 41 am - was the low at 5442/3 - ie 14 pips lower than 9 39 am

BUT

All in a support area of 5430 to 5450 - so you expect a bounce

The bounce comes at 9 42 am - outside the TW and in theory I should ignore it and just exit my sell

This is why my way of intraday trading is dicretionary - there are no black or white - yes or no rules - trading is far more complex to be simple or easy.

9 42 am and price at 5447 to 51 - was a scalp buy

Whether you take it or not all depends how aggressive and experienced you are - and whether you want just 5 or 15 or more pips - or whether you are happy to wait and take another trade in a TW

9 49 am

GU

9 39 am was still a scalp sell at 5457

---------------------

All in a support area of 5430 to 5450 - so you expect a bounce

9 42 am and price at 5447 to 51 - was a scalp buy

Whether you take it or not all depends how aggressive and experienced you are - and whether you want just 5 or 15 or more pips - or whether you are happy to wait and take another trade in a TW

GU

Over 30 min later

The scalp buy in the end made 5478 - so in all a possible 25 + pip

10 00 am and 10 01 am - was the scalp sell - ie KT in a TW and PA etc agreed with the start of a fall

For now we are seeing LH's - so - will we next see LLs ie under 5441 or lower

As I type this - price as gone now under last low and testing 5435

Next support 5420

I am leaving some of my part stake buys still on the GU whilst we stay above 5400 - as my scalp sells are at 100% - whereas my part stakes are under 50% - so I am still winning - trading against myself

Noticed no more important news before the 1 30 pm UK time NFP

On the UK Pound side though - if we do hear the Tories get over 323 or 326 seats and a majority before 1 00 pm - expect another rise on the GU

may be is going to slow down now till the news....had 4 trades 3 win one loss made about 18 pips, 20 is my daily target.......done for the day..ta

may be is going to slow down now till the news....had 4 trades 3 win one loss made about 18 pips, 20 is my daily target.......done for the day..ta

Well Done Fugazsy

Yes - a bit boring atm

Reckon will pop back after 11 30 / Midday - but will be around prior to NFP news

See you later guys as well

F

11 42 am

GU

The Tories need 2 more seats for a majority and for them to take their party to an overall victory

For now the GU is still in a sell - as already mentioned under 5478 and whilst i am leaving my part stake buys on above 5400 for now - I am scalp selling again them at 100% for now with price currently at 5415 area

I still expect the GU to rise again if the Tories win a sole majority - but for now - the PS for this session is bearish under 5450 and 5400

NFP news is nearly 2 hrs a way - so lets see what happens next

EU

11 48 am

Above 1180 and 1200 the EU is in a bullish Price Structure ( PS ) - but for now as been a sell under 1240 /45

More than likely we will stay in a 70 pip range prior to the NFP - but as you might guess bias under 1200 and 1180 is more sells and above 1245 and 1255 - more buys

Back next hour

11 51 am was a strong scalp buy on the GU

It made approximately a 22 pip rise and then after 12 21 pm - we had a scalp sell come in at 5439 /40

We are still in bull bias above 5400 and 5410 for now but would need to crack above 50 and 5480 to hold on any scalp buys taken above 5415 and 20

Only approx an hour away from NFP news - so back after lunch

1 17 pm

NFP and other red news announcements in approx 13 mins

We have already had one shock today - ie Tories with a clear majority - against the odds

Will we have one with the NFP??

Everybody know all the US figures are made up ( well they are) - and this month we are supposed to see a rise in employment again and for dollar strength - leading to a fall in the EU / GU etc etc

There as been profit taking on the Pound already - but will we get more big money now buying it and the then seeing more rises on the EU as well and the dollar leading pairs falling

I have not got a clue atm - but will know after 1 30 pm and after 1 39 pm and 2 00 pm etc

Will not be in any scalps for the news and have even now come out of all GU part stake buys

Structure looks bearish for the US session on the GU - the EU looks flat and the UJ / UChf etc look PS bullish for the UK afternoon session

Will it all change ???

GL

F

1 35 pm

The change as started - delayed

Now dollar strength coming in a change again - glad i am not in anything - but a bit of a damp squid atm

Status
Not open for further replies.