Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

approx 17 mins later - and its nearly done my normal daily target of 50 pips

So far topped 5275/6

Will leave 30% stake on with stop in profit at 5245

Will pop back in sometime next hour

Interested with GU due to election

Had 2 x 30% stops knocked out before the rise after 10 00 am - but wrapped orders above 5280 and 5305 as really after 7 00 am gave it away on price structure

GU

6 58 am

With the UK elections taking place - we need to be careful with the GU today and tomorrow

There is a lot of uncertainty on a a result - and uncertainty is a word market makers use for printing money.

Last General Election day in May 2010 - the GU moved over 600 pips on the day and the GJ over 1000 pips

Not saying that will happen today and tomorrow - as last time it was due to no clear result - this time that's expected - but we might get very busy 5 or 15 mins periods when some players try tipping the table over and tries for 100+ pip quick moves all depending on what they are expecting to happen

For example if it looks as though the Conservatives are doing badly for what ever reasons etc and Labour are leading - then I would expect confidence in the UK Pound to reduce and maybe large falls etc. However is its the other way around - then the Banksters will be buying the GU for quick gains and rises etc etc

Atm - its fairly flat with price in the 5240 / 50 area

PS is still bullish for me for AM session whilst we stay above 5200 - but we need to see rises above 5270 and 5300 to stay with scalp buys etc - otherwise we could test supports at 5230 and 5220

Just having a look at what we said prior to the Opens this morning

We did go down to 5170 area prior to 3 00 pm and then a slow rise with the evidence of more inside info after 7 00 pm and certainly 7 20 -7 21 pm tonight

I commented on it and that was a main clue for me - seeing large orders going in and a 40+ pip rise in only 15 mins

Banksters with inside info maybe ???

Wonder how much they paid the exit poll companies and must have based their info maybe 80% + off all votes cast prior to 7 00 pm ???

I wonder

Anyway GU still rising for now - worth leaving even a $1 a pip on if you managed to get buys in anytime after 4 pm and 7 00 pm tonight with stops in profit

GL

See you in the morning

F

Freaky Friday - 8th May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Its the day after for the UK General Election - and its also Non Farm Payrolls - normally the largest red news announcement in the FX Calender.

My 6 20 / 21 am scalp this morning was a sell on the GU - exited at 6 28 am with a nice 16 pips.

I will go into more detail on the GU in my quick updates and reviews - along with some thoughts on the news

Normal stuff today - I hope Major Magnum is around again today - I dont know if he is or not - but from what he showed and shared yesterday - he had a really great profitable day

All questions and queries welcome - as long as related to Intraday FX trading

Have a good days

Regards

F

EU

6 45 am

Did not take a 6 21 am scalp - missed the start of a 6 30 am scalp sell but got in at 6 32 at 1220 - to see another nice scalp sell - second of the morning and all within 15 -20 mins

In terms of the PS - the EU is bearish for me under 1240 / 50 price area with 1200 providing some support - so far

We really do need to see back over 1260 and 1280 to be comfortable holding any scalp buys on longer other than just pure scalps and under 1250 it still favours taking more scalp sells

The key next is interim supports and time for me

GU

7 00 am

Have woken up this morning to see that so far the exit poll - officially released after 10 00 pm last night is turning out fairly accurate - and the Conservatives look to be the largest party - although still not a large enough number of seats to govern out right.

To me - the exit poll seems to have got out in to the hands of the Banksters and players way before the official time - I reckon even as early as 7 00 pm - and certainly they acted on it at 7 20 -7 21 pm last night - ( I commented on it ).

That to me along with the GU price structure at that time was more reason to buy the Pound - and so far since 7 00 pm last night the GU as risen nearly 300 pips - and over 360 pips from its low of yesterday.

I just hope you got some of them - and i did mention buy the GU last night as well after 10 00 pm time.

I still have part stakes on from yesterday - but my first trade of the morning at 6 20 /21 am this morning was a scalp sell - ie selling against my buy.

The difference being - the sell being a scalp was on 100% stake size - whereas my part stake buys are under 50% of my scalps - so for the 16 pips on the sell I was gaining more than I was losing off the buy.

I hope this make sense - if not will explain later on again in the day.

For me above 5400 - the GU is still in a bullish PS session and really would need to be seeing under 5380 and 60 to be holding scalp sells on for larger pullbacks

First supports at 5455 and 40 /45

After 6 51 am and 7 00 am - dollar strength - and the EU / GU / AU etc have all seen more scalp sells

Not in all 3 - but went back into GU as thought 50 or 45 might stop in - but so far it spiked down to 5425

GM F and Co.

Hi Fugazsy

I am tired this morning - as got up for about 30 mins in the night to watch election updates and to see how my GU buying had been getting on

Might not be so active this morning - and instead await the fun of the NFP - - over what 6 + hrs away.

Have a look at Major M's results for yesterday - he carries on surprising me as doing far better in so many ways than I thought - and i don't think he taken 2500 or certainly 3000 live trades on my intraday method yet - but he has certainly cracked it

Have a good session Fugazsy

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

I am tired this morning - as got up for about 30 mins in the night to watch election updates and to see how my GU buying had been getting on

Might not be so active this morning - and instead await the fun of the NFP - - over what 6 + hrs away.

Have a look at Major M's results for yesterday - he carries on surprising me as doing far better in so many ways than I thought - and i don't think he taken 2500 or certainly 3000 live trades on my intraday method yet - but he has certainly cracked it

Have a good session Fugazsy

Regards

F

I am happy for him, he works hard and certainly he deserves it, I will look at it, maybe you can show me the post? Early in this morning...took 10 pips out just at Franky open.

Main clue on buying the GU from after 7 20/21 pm Election day

Posts 43433 and 34 yesterday mentioned what I saw yesterday and for me it was more clues that the Banksters and players had inside info on the state of the exit polls - that were not officially announced until 10 00 pm

You do not get nearly 50 pip rises on the GU after 7 00 pm in the evening - without big money being involved - especially within 15 -20 mins

For me the extra clues were then the Price Structure - bullish above 5200 / 5210 for the rest of the US session and if we stayed above that price area - than continual rises for the Pound in the Asian session through the night.

I also looked at the GJ and GA - but did not place any buy stakes on these pairs - sillY really - I should have done - but was not prepared to take more risk on at that stage.

This is what I saw and acted on

I will also post another GU chart later on this morning

189930d1431066711-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-election-night-70515-7-21am.png

Attachments

• GU - Election night 70515 at 7 21am.png
    GU - Election night 70515 at 7 21am.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 469
my 30 m chart

I would agree with the sentiment shown on your 30 min chart on the EU

Now for me 1150 to 1180 is an important support zone - and the question will be - can it stop more falls ??

Already the EU morning low of 1183 as held for 30 mins - but under 1220 - PS still favours another try lower

Not planning to take loads of scalps this morning ( too tired ) instead will just check 2 or 3 times an hour and only work on normal pairs of EU / EJ and GU

Happy to give you my own views on any other pairs if need be

I would agree with the sentiment shown on your 30 min chart on the EU

Now for me 1150 to 1180 is an important support zone - and the question will be - can it stop more falls ??

Already the EU morning low of 1183 as held for 30 mins - but under 1220 - PS still favours another try lower

This could be a level where bulls are interested to get back in, looks like a good price, not sure if the Non-Farm Employment Change day will have an influence on that, in the mean time took another 10 pips short......

Status
Not open for further replies.