Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
His party - UKIP might not even end up as 4th and hes expected to only get a few seats . Yes Nigel is a straight talker and never bothers who he upsets - He would go down really well in Australia I reckon ;-)

Still more than likely another coalition as no clear winner forecasted

Is he not perceived that well around there?

EU

9 14 am

As already mentioned - its in a bullish AM Price Structure and already done another new May high at 1380/1 - but thats not not been breached in under 30 mins

The PA is messy and not ideal

Above 1335 and 50 its still a scalp buy - but how the volatility is manipulated so the 1 min moves can be 6 -10 pips either way with no real scalp direction

You can see 1370 is still an R and 50 / 52 still an interim first support

It can make up over 1380+ now after 9 30 am - thats if it wants to according to time rules - but there is a lot of indecision in the PA - in between the manipulation

I am not even bothering scalping it atm - will chose another pair and relook after 9 30 and 10 00 am again

Is he not perceived that well around there?

Yes - lots love him - but he is fairly right wing - or very right wing to many - so he like Marmite - ie you either love it or hate it - I find him entertaining but dont agree with everything he says

9 00 am

Only clear pairs atm - look like the UCad and AU - - AU been falling after 7 and 8 am and UCad been rising.

The EU is still in a bullish PS for AM session - but not nice PA - not my cup of tea - too much manipulation and play going on .

GU is just holding above 5200 for now but looking bearish under 5240 and 30.

GU

9 22 am

That made sense after 9 10 am with another scalp sell and once 5200 let go it was worth adding too

Now at 5170 and I am down to just 30% again stake with stop in profit at 5198

Only 4 trades taken ( ok 2 had multi stakes on ) so far - but still an excellent morning helped by 2 scalp buys at 6 21 am this morning

Normally by this time I might have taken anything from 7 to 10 trades by now - but still would not be at daily target if all small scalps for only 4 - 8 pips or so - but today - not one scalp under 15 pips so far

Everyday can be different - thats what makes Intraday trading interesting

9 00 am

Only clear pairs atm - look like the UCad and AU - - AU been falling after 7 and 8 am and UCad been rising.

The EU is still in a bullish PS for AM session - but not nice PA - not my cup of tea - too much manipulation and play going on .

GU is just holding above 5200 for now but looking bearish under 5240 and 30.

AU and UCad now 30 min later

Still the same - but not in either atm - missing out - but still happy that the EU / GU and EJ have been kind to me - so far ;-)

Hi Fugazsy

I will admits it looks that way - but I dont trust any type of sentiment from larger or longer period charts - and so for me - we could still drop down to say 1060 again before trying over 1400 - simply because players can do that - if they think theres enough money to be made ;-)

I think first test for me will be now 1345 and 1335 letting go

With UK elections and NFP tomorrow - we might have a perfect scenario for the markets to play hardball - and catch everyone out

Have another good session Fugazsy - all the best

Regards

F

morge looking to sell

Attachments

• geeu.PNG
    geeu.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 143
Only 4 trades taken ( ok 2 had multi stakes on ) so far - but still an excellent morning helped by 2 scalp buys at 6 21 am this morning

Normally by this time I might have taken anything from 7 to 10 trades by now - but still would not be at daily target if all small scalps for only 4 - 8 pips or so - but today - not one scalp under 15 pips so far

Everyday can be different - thats what makes Intraday trading interesting

Had only 2 one win +11 and one loss -5.6, came in a bit late today but in hindsight could have another 3....market when into range for 40 minutes... trading only EU

morge looking to sell

Morning MM

I think the EU could be a real bar steward today and tomorrow

I hope I am wrong - at 6 21 am this morning it was easy

From after Opens then just ugly bitty PA for me for now

Have a good day - but then - you should do nowadays (y)

Regards

Had only 2 one win +11 and one loss -5.6, came in a bit late today but in hindsight could have another 3....market when into range for 40 minutes... trading only EU

By trading only the EU for session - you have made it more difficult for yourself Fugazsy

I dont mean trade 3 or 6 pairs - but EU as not been that easy - AU / UCad and even GU have been very easy in comparison

Still you are cash positive - so that's the main thing (y)

GU

9 47 am

5165 and 70 have formed interim supports - so out that 30% stake left on in profit at 98 for now at 85 - just in case we last 30 mins for now more new lows

morning mm

i think the eu could be a real bar steward today and tomorrow

i hope i am wrong - at 6 21 am this morning it was easy

from after opens then just ugly bitty pa for me for now

have a good day - but then - you should do nowadays (y)

Regards

little headfake at 0555!

By trading only the EU for session - you have made it more difficult for yourself Fugazsy

I dont mean trade 3 or 6 pairs - but EU as not been that easy - AU / UCad and even GU have been very easy in comparison

Still you are cash positive - so that's the main thing (y)

Yes but if I had the 3 trades because I was not around it would be fine, having 5 to 6 trade for my session would be enough...Now market is in waiting mood and looking for direction I will be calling the end of my session soon I think...

My trading is based mostly on personal interpretation and handling more than one pair is a bit of a stress which I do not need, but said that I am trying to make it a bit more objective, then I will probably be able to deal with more....

Status
Not open for further replies.