Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lyrics in that song really suit this thread

Just listened to it - my daughter would say it's not cool enough - She's into garage and rap - so with no swearing in it she would say its not YOLO enough - I blame her mum - lol

She prefers stuff like this

https://youtu.be/Kh2FRFhS7QY

Hope to see you around over next 2 days

Regards

F

PS - listen to the lyrics - ie" we make money - ah ah money in the bank - too much money in the bank" ;-))

Last edited:
those entries in scratch and sniff form for the critics. note the stop needed, note the ensuing risk reward. note the timestamp. t8 chart. note the lack of capital letters i use

also, music to read to

Attachments

• entryone.PNG
    entryone.PNG
    89.6 KB · Views: 87
  • entry2.PNG
    entry2.PNG
    96.7 KB · Views: 101
  • entry3.PNG
    entry3.PNG
    115.7 KB · Views: 80
Just listened to it - my daughter would say it's not cool enough - She's into garage and rap - so with no swearing in it she would say its not YOLO enough - I blame her mum - lol

She prefers stuff like this

https://youtu.be/Kh2FRFhS7QY

Hope to see you around over next 2 days

Regards

F

PS - listen to the lyrics - ie" we make money - ah ah money in the bank - too much money in the bank" ;-))

i did listen. sound proof that room, horrific

Thursday 7th May 2015 - Pre Opens - UK Election Day

6 21 am - Scalp buys on EU and EJ (y)

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

That was the time my "good" morning started - again today

6 21 am - its one of the 6 key times per hour to look for scalping opportunities - give or take approx less than 60 seconds either way - as so many factors need to line up to ensure you dont need a stop over 5 pips.

Get your timing spot on - ie within say 10 seconds of the move starting and if your spread is under say 1.5 pips then you can easily only risk 3 or 4 pips as your stop

Now approx 10 mins later - the EU as risen 18 pips and the EJ as risen approx 22 pips - so approx 40 pips in total of 2 scalps and RR's of over 4 on both trades

That's the way too start a good trading morning.

OK - normal stuff today - although today and tomorrow could be far from normal trading days - ie UK general election and also NFP tomorrow.

All FX intraday contributions welcome - and no problem with questions and queries etc etc

Have a good day

I think I have already :D

EU

6 45 am

After a 200 + pip rise yesterday - the EU first barrier that needs to open for tries higher is 1370

My scalp buy from 6 21 am - stopped at 6 37 am - at 1366 - slightly lower than previous 2 highs of 70

Interim supports are clear at 1345/ 50 area - so ideally we need to stay above here for more tries at going higher

Under 1345 we have next important interim supports at 1318 / 22 area

The Price Structure ( PS ) for this am session is scalp bullish for me above 1315 / 20 and so we need under there to hold any scalp sells on longer for tests of 1300 and lower

Above say 1373 and 78 - then carry on with scalp buys for a try at 1390 /1400 +

GU

6 58 am

With the UK elections taking place - we need to be careful with the GU today and tomorrow

There is a lot of uncertainty on a a result - and uncertainty is a word market makers use for printing money.

Last General Election day in May 2010 - the GU moved over 600 pips on the day and the GJ over 1000 pips

Not saying that will happen today and tomorrow - as last time it was due to no clear result - this time that's expected - but we might get very busy 5 or 15 mins periods when some players try tipping the table over and tries for 100+ pip quick moves all depending on what they are expecting to happen

For example if it looks as though the Conservatives are doing badly for what ever reasons etc and Labour are leading - then I would expect confidence in the UK Pound to reduce and maybe large falls etc. However is its the other way around - then the Banksters will be buying the GU for quick gains and rises etc etc

Atm - its fairly flat with price in the 5240 / 50 area

PS is still bullish for me for AM session whilst we stay above 5200 - but we need to see rises above 5270 and 5300 to stay with scalp buys etc - otherwise we could test supports at 5230 and 5220

EJ

7 05 am

After the new morning high at 135 83 - we need to stay above 135 55 for more tries up

PS is like EU for this AM session and bullish above 135 22 and 30

I might look at scalp selling under 52 and 47 - but really for now above 55 / 60 it still favours more tries up .

Not in any scalp atm - will look at next ones either after 7 09 am or after 7 21 am

7 27 am

GU as been a scalp sell after 7 00 am - but have not been in it as did think first interim supports around 40 would hold - but they have let go and we are now down at 25

Interesting - its still in the bullish PS above 5200 and 5220 - but that can soon change now

Meanwhile EU / EJ / AU - still in scalp bullish modes rather than sells

I am out this morning slightly later at 8 10 am - and hope to be back by 9 00 am

Still not jumped in GU scalp sell - but will see if last high holds over 30 mins - and try and look for an entry then on a pullback

Not been reading PA correctly on GU - as after 7 00 am the last high had already held over 30 mins favouring lower

Lost out there as fall approx 30 pips - must need another coffee to wake up ;-)

GM

looks like she can get to 1.15....not today but soon..

Hi Fugazsy

I will admits it looks that way - but I dont trust any type of sentiment from larger or longer period charts - and so for me - we could still drop down to say 1060 again before trying over 1400 - simply because players can do that - if they think theres enough money to be made ;-)

I think first test for me will be now 1345 and 1335 letting go

With UK elections and NFP tomorrow - we might have a perfect scenario for the markets to play hardball - and catch everyone out

Have another good session Fugazsy - all the best

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

I will admits it looks that way - but I dont trust any type of sentiment from larger or longer period charts - and so for me - we could still drop down to say 1060 again before trying over 1400 - simply because players can do that - if they think theres enough money to be made ;-)

I think first test for me will be now 1345 and 1335 letting go

With UK elections and NFP tomorrow - we might have a perfect scenario for the markets to play hardball - and catch everyone out

Have another good session Fugazsy - all the best

Regards

F

make sense to me, I trade what is there...... you too.

7 27 am

GU as been a scalp sell after 7 00 am - but have not been in it as did think first interim supports around 40 would hold - but they have let go and we are now down at 25

Interesting - its still in the bullish PS above 5200 and 5220 - but that can soon change now

Meanwhile EU / EJ / AU - still in scalp bullish modes rather than sells

I am out this morning slightly later at 8 10 am - and hope to be back by 9 00 am

Still not jumped in GU scalp sell - but will see if last high holds over 30 mins - and try and look for an entry then on a pullback

Not been reading PA correctly on GU - as after 7 00 am the last high had already held over 30 mins favouring lower

Lost out there as fall approx 30 pips - must need another coffee to wake up ;-)

GU

Jumped in scalp sell at 7 39 am - at 5232

Turned out better than I thought as another low below last one

3 scalps and over daily target this morning

I had ought to stop now and have day off - but you guess right - NO will not be doing that ;-))

Ok getting ready to pop out

See you after 9 00 am next

GL

F

I have not been following the English politics......does Nigel Farage has a chance? I like when he talks.

F

I have not been following the English politics......does Nigel Farage has a chance? I like when he talks.

His party - UKIP might not even end up as 4th and hes expected to only get a few seats . Yes Nigel is a straight talker and never bothers who he upsets - He would go down really well in Australia I reckon ;-)

Still more than likely another coalition as no clear winner forecasted

9 00 am

Only clear pairs atm - look like the UCad and AU - - AU been falling after 7 and 8 am and UCad been rising.

The EU is still in a bullish PS for AM session - but not nice PA - not my cup of tea - too much manipulation and play going on .

GU is just holding above 5200 for now but looking bearish under 5240 and 30.

No real red News until 1 30 pm today on US Dollar and Cad Dollar

So could be a boring morning as all the real action expected later on and tomorrow with NFP etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.