Not open for further replies.
bit more plus some active rems#
a couple overlap.

Attachments

• bit.PNG
    bit.PNG
    9.5 KB · Views: 78
nice MM ! (y)

cruising along nicely myself today ......gonna take a break now as target hit a while back ..........

heres last few mins trading ...........as usual the most difficult time is when a pair is in that chop phase.....

once it decides what direction the scalping is easy...ish ! .....ive attached the scalps from 8.35 when EU came off a high..........and I sold (y)

later all
N

Hi N

very consistent - keep it up and well done

Wait to your doing that on 5 pairs every morning lol

OK - step by step - Rome was not built in a day - give your self 3 months plus to keep adding pairs etc - and then dont get to a point you are not comfortable etc

all rems on gu hit in profit, but took full -4 hit on an addition. expected tl from 0830ish to hold price below

Think - if you were frightened of entering and exiting intraday trades and only took say 2 or 3 in total maximum a day over say 5 -8 hrs - you would find it so difficult - and frustrating seeing 30 -50 pip stops being taken out - so inefficient etc

EU

10 44 am

For me - still a sell on bounces staying under 1220 /25 and hopefully a buy again above 1175 or 1190 in next hour or so

Think - if you were frightened of entering and exiting intraday trades and only took say 2 or 3 in total maximum a day over say 5 -8 hrs - you would find it so difficult - and frustrating seeing 30 -50 pip stops being taken out - so inefficient etc

yes but how do we use swing info from h1 etc to improve our operformance. when i look at the huge swings sometimes i wish i was on more than rems

yes but how do we use swing info from h1 etc to improve our operformance. when i look at the huge swings sometimes i wish i was on more than rems

Always difficult - it more research on the longer 3 LRs - plus more pyramiding and peeling if you are down to say just 20% of your stake on a swing and see an scalp opportuntity same way - add 100% stake on again

Status
Not open for further replies.