Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EU / EJ / GU / AU all have similar scalp price structures from 6 51 and 7 00 am - trouble is not comfortable trying to scalp more than 2 pairs simultaneously when I have not made my daily target,

When and if I am up say 80 or 100 pips in a session - then yes - i will take the risk with even 3 or 4 airs and dont mind being in swing trades with stops in profit even on 4 or 6 pairs - there is no pressure or additional risk if the stops already in a profit - ie you cannot lose

7 09 am was the start of some scalp buys

I have exited additional scalp sells on EU and EJ and gone with scalp buy - as its a stop hunt - had to be -it was too easy otherwise this morning

Remember the markets job is not to make it easy - it just wants your money - you have to be as clever - or cleverer - simple or easy stuff is not always the answer - you are dealing against super computers who know every method etc available and that's why you will never be 100% accurate or never make wrong trades - you will - thats trading - just keep the losses as small as possible and add and run with your wins

EU

7 20 am

Here we go above 1240 price now - check what i said about price session structure being bullish above 11 90 and 1200 with just main first R at 1240.

We now know its still bullish above 1220 - and so any pullbacks staying above 12 20 are buys again

7 24 am

Noticed EU and GU made new highs - but EJ and AU still under their R areas for now - although all four still in bullish early price session structures

EU

7 30 am

We are presently in a first range of 1250 to 1220 - ie approx 30 pips

We must be careful we dont go into a BTTZ now - ie neither interim high or low breached within 30 mins etc

BTTZ areas are manufactured to pysche you out and take your money - it does not matter if you are a bull or bear - unless you just scalp for say 2 -7 pips - then it will try and trick ever swing trader into wrong trades etc etc

If we can breach either level by over 5 or 7 pips - then we should then continue

Noticed quite a bit of Red news announcements today - first at 9 30 am again on UK Pound

So when I am back later after school run - will be looking at trading the GU more that hour.

Will pop back just before I leave now at approx 7 50 am

7 49 am

EU top so far 1264 - also AU and GU made new morning highs as well as EJ now

I should be back before 9 00 am and then that next hour remember it's GU time with Pound news at 9 30 am

I am out all sells on EU as last one was in profit at 1237 and now will leave a 30% on above 1239 ( in profit) after taking main scalp buy profits (70%) off at at 1259 to 1261

GL and see you later

F

8 50am

Back now

Will focus on GU more after 9 00 am

Will update on EU next with also how I have seen the last 2 hrs - including the hour I have been out

EU

Update for 9 00 am UK time

1. - EU is in a bullish price session structure above 1190 and 1200.

2. So far high this morning at 1270 - with high so far for May at 1290.

3. Main interim supports 1220 and around 1200

4. Main R areas - 1272 - 85 - 90 and 1300.

5. Key scalp times last 2 hrs - 7 09 am scalp buy - 7 51 am scalp sell - 8 09 am and 8 21 am scalp buys - 8 39 am - last scalp sell for now

6. Those 4 main scalps all with stops under 5 pips would have made a total on EU of between 120 and 150 pips - depending on your scalp expertise

7. Actual movements in last 2 hrs would only show an approx 50 pip rise on a 2 hr or 4 hr chart etc

8. 1220 is key now - remember just a 3 or 5 pip breach - not really enough - ideally you need to see over 7 or 10 pip breach

9. GU news at 9 30 am might effect the EU movements as well - depending on Pound strength.

10 9 00 am was also a scalp buy from 1241/2

EU

Tip

Stick an up TL from 8 10 am and approx 1225 to 8 55am and 1237 and extrapolate

Above there its scalp buys - below - no longer scalp buys - and as I type we test under the TL at 9 04 am

GU

9 09 am

We have red news in approx 20 mins and price now made a morning low at 5157

Bounces staying under 5199 area are still sells but look out for any low that might last 30 mins with no breach

Will not hold any sells over news time - but will try and be back in trades within 3 -9 mins of the announcement

GU

9 09 am

We have red news in approx 20 mins and price now made a morning low at 5157

Bounces staying under 5199 area are still sells but look out for any low that might last 30 mins with no breach

Will not hold any sells over news time - but will try and be back in trades within 3 -9 mins of the announcement

GU

9 34 am after news

Well bounce above 5150 area still not made over 5199 / 5200 - so till in bear session price structure for now

So a scalp buy above 5150 /55 - and a scalp sell under 5199

Which way will win ???

EU

9 37 am

In a BTTZ area

We need really under 1220 and 15 to look at more sells and above 1260 and 70 to look at scalp buys etc

In between - scalp - or sit on hands and wait

gm all

Attachments

• nu.PNG
    nu.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 90
Looks as though the Nzd / Usd as been following your trades MM - some nice pips off that pair

Do you reckon I should look at covering the NU and EA besides just AU ??

Status
Not open for further replies.