Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 15 pm

US Dollar and Cad Dollar news in approx 15 mins

Not traded the UCad today and its does not look that nice a pair for now

Under 2100 / 2115 I would say it still bearish with 2080 as the supports

EU is totally undecided in a tight range

Above 1100 you favour more tries up again and a try over 1150 - but for me R's at 1135 /40 might stop that happening

Lets see what the news brings

Will not be in any scalp for news - but hope to be in one within 9 mins afterwards

GL

EU

1 35 pm

It breached through 35 / 40 and 50 and still trying up as a scalp buy

UCad

1 37 pm

Not in it - as spike rise up was false and basically Dollar weak and so UCad falling again

Under 2100 its a sell - but needs another new low as well now

1 50 pm

EU

Cannot make over 1163 for now

Eu a scalp sell under 57

The Banksters are playing - no under 1149 and back to scalp buys again

It could be the LP's holding back on orders to drop weak bulls - before then lettimg them enter -

We have now made above last high and testing 1173 atm with more R's at 1180 and 90

2 05 pm

EU

A real Bar steward to trade atm - as above 1145 and 50 its a buy - but now instead of testing 1180 or higher - its stopped at 1173 and dropped again - making it impossible to stay in any swing trades - unless you use larger stops and meaning ideally you just scalp both ways taking 5 -10 pips at a time

Trouble is - other FX pairs are easier than this - the GU being one - easier to read etc

If it stays like this next 30 mins then will finish for day - as morning session as been good for me

Will pop back for 3 00 pm and red US Dollar news again

Back now - EU stayed under 1173 and back under 40/45 and testing 1120 atm

Above 1100 and 1110 - I still have the EU in a bullish US session - but if price cannot make over 1150 and then 1180 - it will mean stuck in another range -- either needing under 1100 and 1090 for more sells or over 1150 and 80 to carry on buying

Meanwhile back to the odd scalps

See you around 3 30 pm next

hey gang

must say the day has gone well...hit targets a while back .........the us opening has been superb

dropped a $6 trade though dammit .......i'm slipping in my old age ;)

later all
N

Attachments

• last hour or so 1.JPG
    last hour or so 1.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 76
  • last hour or so 2.JPG
    last hour or so 2.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
3 35 pm

The GU as been easier than the EU from after 2 39 pm and 3 09 pm - ie scalp buys

EU is still playing games

Yes its risen again above 1110 and over 1150 - but fell short so far on testing above 1180

the drop under 1130 down to 1117 area was false - manipulated and really now we need to stay above 1135 and 45 to try and test over 1180

Out after 3 50 pm and not back until after 8 00 pm tonight - so looking at finishing soon

GL

hey gang

must say the day has gone well...hit targets a while back .........the us opening has been superb

later all
N

Hi N

Your focus is excellent and well done

Yes mostly find the morning sessions better than after 2 00 pm - but will say there as been some great moves again for a Tuesday

Will have a look at those results - and dropping only minus $6 is getting near MM's standards - shows you have got a method that works and pleased its incorporating your strengthmeter as well (y)

Regards

F

Finally over 1180 and testing 86 atm

EU needs to stay above 1160 /65 on pullbacks for more scalp buys

OK getting ready to go out

All the best guys and see you tomorrow

Regards

F

Wednesday 6th May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders/

Start off by saying - EU - 6 20/21 am at 1230/31 .

That was my first scalp buy of the morning.

I still think many members who follow this thread still dont understand my fairly complex method - even after I have listed all the times in advance I look for scalps every trading day - but only take them if my LR's/ levels / TL's / PA / Price structure / Time etc say - yes high probability etc etc.

Then next point - many still not got the PPND idea - even though most scalps might get dumped - remember not every one - approx 2 or even 3 out of 10 end up in lot larger swing trades that might last hours - or days - or in some cases even weeks - and when this happens - I still carry on scalping in both directions - even if my scalp morphs into a say a buy or sell swing etc.

Still - this is not my problem - and furthermore if you do fully understand it - remember it still might take 6 -9 months of study and application to actually be able to carry it out to a fairly high level and then take it forward.

For the members who do follow - then I am sure you know in ever TW what I might be looking at - whether its on one pair or even on 3 or more.

Anyway - its now just gone 6 41 am and I am already on my 3 rd scalp - 1 buy and 2 sells involving the EU and EJ and so far as I type up approx 21 pips :))

Ok - quick updates and reviews to follow along with interim levels etc etc

Have a good day

All input to do with Intraday FX welcome

Regards

F

hey gang

later all
N

N

WD

How do you do it? are you combining the TW with your strength indicator?

EU

6 56 am

I normally start off with this pair - purely because its the most traded FX pair - and so the most popular for most FX retail traders

Some days - its fine and moves OK and is a nice pair to trade.

However - other days - it can be a real bar steward and maybe one of the most difficult FX pairs to trade - far too much manipulation and gameplay / stop hunting etc etc. When this happens you need a secondary or even 2 or 3 other pairs to turn to or add to your locker.

I mostly look at 6 to 9 pairs and then focus more on 3 or 4 - all according to the day and the news releases and of course the actual PA and session price structures etc etc

Believe me - every day and every hour can be different - one pair might be easy for one 30 or 60 min session and then 2 hrs later - I would not even bother with it.

99% of the time I do trade the EU - some days just 5 or 6 times - other days even 12 -15 times - I will never know in advance exactly my plans - but they are not static - they are fluid and dynamic - just like the FX markets.

Back to the EU - for this morning its in a bullish price session structure above 1190 and 1200 - but so far as not been able to carry on above 1240 - a R area

I scalp bought at 6 20 /21 am and then scalp sold at 6 30 / 31 am and exited 70% of the sell at 6 42 at approx 6 pips of profit and left 30% stake on the sell with the stop at 1237 - ie just a few pips in profit

That means i can forget it for now - as I have banked main profit off the scalp and then the 30% swing will either make me just 1.6 pips or if I am lucky 10 or 20 or even 300 + pips - You just never now.

Whilst it stays in action when price is under 1237 - I can still add scalp buys or sells - according to the PA

EU

7 04 am

its now dropped to 1224 - but we need under 1218 and 1210 to stay with sells - its just a case of managing it - ie pumping and peeling to suit your comfort zone and of course you Capital

If I can leave that one 30% at 1237 on and add more scalps and then take the profits off on the extra scalps - even better.

EJ also dropped 18 pips for me as well

Sorry - not covered many pairs so far - i will do some quick reviews before I pop out on a school run just prior to the LO - but meanwhile trading just the EU and EJ - and also keeping an eye on the GU and also the UChf

Status
Not open for further replies.