Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean 'wow' the price with respect to the LR lines?

edited:
---------
Me question really is, at what point did those LR lines form as they now appear? How many bars back?

I'm really not tryin to dis anything at all. What I find a lot a retail people doing is looking at stuff like this as if it were printed on the chart from first thing this morning. LR and any and every indicator typically works with data right up to the last closed bar and some even with the currently open bar. I have no idea where your cut-off bar is on the chart you post, but it' easy ta fall in love with something that doesn't exist which is why I ask the question. And how many charts are there with the LR printed on them where the price is not showing any particular interest in them?

i think i know what you think u r saying, and these lines do not fall into the category of "DRAW A LOAD OF LINES AND PRICE WILL TOUCH ONE OF THEM." Im sorry but if you cant see this, you must be feccin blind .
i see no lr lines on these picture

i think i know what you think u r saying, and these lines do not fall into the category of "DRAW A LOAD OF LINES AND PRICE WILL TOUCH ONE OF THEM." Im sorry but if you cant see this, you must be feccin blind .
I wasn't sayin that at all. And you're right, I shouldn't be offering an opinion on something I know next to nothing about. Not a mistake I'll make again sir.

and it s worth mentioning that there are no indicators shown here, so i guess no mirage.
just support and resistance lines ( standard) a very standard pattern outlined in white
a possible action reaction channel andrews traders would have been aware of
oh and two timestamps.
duh

I wasn't sayin that at all. And you're right, I shouldn't be offering an opinion on something I know next to nothing about. Not a mistake I'll make again sir.

if thats my mistake , then sorry. by way of explanation, im a little tired of uninformed comments from people who have not spent the time to study what is a very different approach to the fare most commonly encountered

Thursday 30th April 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

What a week so far !!!!!

Can it carry on ??

Normal stuff again today - quick updates on main FX pairs and then levels and times etc on the pairs I am trading . I might cover 6 -8 pairs some days - but normally i only scalp 2-4 pairs all according to the session and the news etc.

For me - ever day is slightly different - although I always find what ever pair I trade I normally end up both buying and selling it

The GU was a great example yesterday. It was in a bullish mode from before the opens - rising over 170 pips over the day - but i still managed to make some great pips off a few scalp sells - including a morning retrace that fell approx 55 -60 pips

All input is welcome - FX views / calls / charts etc etc

I am not even going to bother trying to live call all my scalps - BUT i will do some live calls either a few mins in advance or within 2 mins of entering some intraday trades that I expect to make my normal targets of between 7 and 25 pips

I dont say my stop size every intraday trade - but on the main pairs it will always be from 3 to 7 pips maximum - with the average stop being 5 pips. Remember i dont wait to be stopped out. If Its not working as planned - i want out with ideally 1 or 2 pips profit or worse case minus 3 pips.

This thread is unfortunately not for complete newbie FX Traders - ideally you need at least a year or 18 months under your belts - but also all part time traders with a few years of Intraday experience are very welcome.

Its all Free - Nobody can learn my method in just a month or two - on average it will take at least 6 to 9 months - its complex and hardly a simple method - but once you fully understand it and have done 500 or 1000 intraday trades my way - then you will understand why is worth all the study and frustrations - the results will make it all worthwhile

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 52 am

If you go to my "Devil in the Detail " Trading journal - I list my main times through out the day I try and take my scalps - all depending on PA / LR's / Levels / TL's etc

There is 6 an hour - and for me I find most of my entries ( and exits) are within 60 seconds of either side of the key times.

I normally start my trading day by 6 21 am - or 6 30 am

Today it was from 6 26 to 6 33 am on the GU / EU and EJ

All 3 were scalp sells

I will now do some quick updates and reviews on the main pairs

EU

6 56 am

For me under 1120 - the EU is in a bearish session with price currently around 1090

Bounces staying under say 1105 / 10 are just sells again for now - but of course any interim low that last over 30 mins - can be forming a support for a try up again

If you stick a down TL on from an interim high at 1125 and then extrapolate it down to 1110 and beyond - on a 1 min chart - then under that line - we stay going down.

As I am typing this comments its dropped now to 1085 and we do have supports at 1080 and 1070 ish

GU

7 02 am

Again - similar to EU - in a bearish price session under 5435 /40

Stick a down TL from the interim high at 5442 and then extrapolate past 5430 and under there TL we are in sells

Low so far 5405 and the 5400 big number area is a interim supports and yes we did have a scalp buy kick in from 6 59 am - but under 23/ 24 it would be a sell again - and then its the 30 min rule etc

EJ

7 05 am

Normally my favourite Intraday pair - and so far from 6 33 am - i have already made 34 pips on the scalp sell although only 13 pips on full stakes with rest on 30% . Stops in profit at 58 - close really - but i dont want to give really over 25 pips back on pullbacks

Like EU and GU - in a bearish session under 132 10 / 20 with low nearly 90 pip down from there

Its now 7 09 am and I have only been trading approx 40 mins and the EU as now taken my pip tally over my daily target of 50 pips in total

OK not all at 100% stakes - over 23 pips just on 30% stakes - but what a lovely start to the day

I am on a school run just prior to 8 00 am and will be back then by 8 40 am ish

Not checked calender and not covered all the main pairs I will be looking at today - but will try and do a few more i am not been trading over the next 30 mins or so

AU

7 15 am

Like GU / EU / EJ - its in a bearish price session under 8010 after a high of 8075 yesterday

Supports from 7950 to 60 for a start

Just before I leave at 7 40 am - I have also noticed the lows have held for over 30 mins now on a few pairs

Could this be start of the turns again ( back up )

All depends on strength of those supports now

See you later and GL

9 00 am

Been back now about 15 mins

Missed a lot of the move back up - as did not leave any part stake on or pending order above 1100 +

Will do an update on a few pairs next

EU

6 56 am

For me under 1120 - the EU is in a bearish session with price currently around 1090

Bounces staying under say 1105 / 10 are just sells again for now - but of course any interim low that last over 30 mins - can be forming a support for a try up again

If you stick a down TL on from an interim high at 1125 and then extrapolate it down to 1110 and beyond - on a 1 min chart - then under that line - we stay going down.

As I am typing this comments its dropped now to 1085 and we do have supports at 1080 and 1070 ish

EU

9 06 am

Above comment is approx 2 hrs ago

The 1070 area did hold and then after low had held 30 mins - it was a turn back up - mentioned in another comment around 7 40 am

Back above 11 20 and 40 it was just scalp buys - pity I missed them - as out on school run

Price as so far made 1248 as I type and its a case of where are next interim R levels

markets going well............

apart from losing on 1 strange freeze out trade earlier its been a good morning so far ...heres last half an hour..............and yes I overtrade but the voices tell me to ;)

N

Attachments

• trade 1.JPG
    trade 1.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 76
  • trade 2.JPG
    trade 2.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 67
EU - 6 min LR chart from 7 00 am yesterday morning

EU LR Chart with 2 main KT's

I had to use a 6 min chart as could not get the full 26 hrs plus to show off a 1 minute chart

2 key Times - 7 00 am yesterday and really after 7 09 am this morning - on a 6 min chart cannot show 7 06 am on time stamp

Notice 2 main longer LRs always under price saying still in a day up bias although from after Midnight and 1 00 am this morning we had been in a down session bias until just after 7 00 am dropping approx 50 pips until we found supports

I always work off a 1 min chart with a tick chart for pure scalping - although do use 3 min and even up to 20 and 30 min charts for the bigger picture view

189446d1430381992-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-6-min-chart-300415-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 6 min chart 300415 am.png
    EU - 6 min chart 300415 am.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 407
markets going well............

apart from losing on 1 strange freeze out trade earlier its been a good morning so far ...heres last half an hour..............and yes I overtrade but the voices tell me to ;)

N

Morning N

A very costly school run this morning - left no scalp buys on after lows held over 30 mins and missed out on 100's of pips ;-((

Still that's trading - I cannot catch every move - but had hit my daily target under 45 mins from start this morning - so yes - another nice day

Meanwhile - impressed with your scalping N - well done again

Consistent and tight and I am sure you must be thinking - this is going well

Adding to winning scalps I still count as really one trade - so really thats no problem if you pyramid and peel etc - its if you take 100 different trade over many pairs that I would worry about - very tiring on a permanent basis - but fine on the odd very busy active sessions

Keep it up - and have a good day

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
9 38 am

EU

We need to ideally stay above 1160 and 80 now on pullbacks to look at more buying and tries above 1250 +

Will update other pairs before the next hour

Status
Not open for further replies.