gf.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 80
so, trade2widow will no doubt rubbish this
" but whole things looks like a sell atm "
and "trying again shorting eu"
followed by pic

But he thinks you trade 4 hr charts and only use PF's and Harmonics etc etc

AND

Of course I never spent approx 6 -8 months helping you on scalping and short term intraday - on this thread from late 2013 - to him its all my imagination ;-)

I did have 2 quick lrs over after a 0613 high at 0610 - but still waited to 07 to sell and before 4 50 pm

yes ok 07 at 49 mins was safe an mine was based on overriding structure above from mid set, and supp /res line from 16:12 to 16 30 holding that top you mention

but yes ok mine was guessing in comparison to waiting a fraction longer ( i was using the force). tyty

Attachments

• me.PNG
    me.PNG
    15.5 KB · Views: 76
yes ok 07 at 49 mins was safe an mine was based on overriding structure above from mid set, and supp /res line from 16:12 to 16 30 holding that top you mention

but yes ok mine was guessing in comparison to waiting a fraction longer ( i was using the force). tyty

Thing is

You were right - it dropped (y)

But he thinks you trade 4 hr charts and only use PF's and Harmonics etc etc

AND

Of course I never spent approx 6 -8 months helping you on scalping and short term intraday - on this thread from late 2013 - to him its all my imagination ;-)

i think the problem is he wanted to see explicit instructions, rather than illustrations of guiding principles. i think you could have been more explicit if you had not been on automatic for so long, but also ui suspect you value doing rather than being told as a part of learning

EU

5 04 pm

Any scalp buy at say 0595 or 96 - need 0607 to hold on

Then if it stayed above entry and tried again - it would need 0616 + - if neither if fails and then tests o590 and 0585 even

i think the problem is he wanted to see explicit instructions, rather than illustrations of guiding principles. i think you could have been more explicit if you had not been on automatic for so long, but also ui suspect you value doing rather than being told as a part of learning

Very true - It was so obvious you put the time and the effort and study - and in the end you get the rewards etc

Members thinking its simple I will give it a week or a month - will end up unfortunately never getting there - its blooming complex and far from a simple method

But of course the Industry and the commercials must thinks it cannot work - shows how much they really know ;-)

sl locked in at 2.2 on rems. off for some tea

Same here - cannot keep scalping all the afternoon after you have had a few glasses of Rose - need a sleep I reckon

EU tested 0605 but I need to 07 to stay with it on scalp buy so exited and now its going to test lower

Will pop back in later on tonight

Have a great weekend guys

Regards

F

sorry havnt been around much .......

well post 1pm the usd came off big time ..........u cad was the sell (see chart its -1 GMT)

then a Sloooooooow climb back from usd into weeks close so far

have a great weekend
N

Attachments

• final plays.JPG
    final plays.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 77
sorry havnt been around much .......

well post 1pm the usd came off big time ..........u cad was the sell (see chart its -1 GMT)

then a Sloooooooow climb back from usd into weeks close so far

have a great weekend
N

yes slow finish

Attachments

• slow.PNG
    slow.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.