Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

11 21 AM

Could not make under 4792 an bounce made over 4805

But according to Down TL under 4812 / 15 is another scalp sell confirmed at 10 with fast LRs

GU now difficult

supports at 4790 / 92

Rs at 4812 / 15 - favours up atm - but classic BTTZ time - sit on hands and await a proper breach either way

AU

11 50

11 42 am at 7552 was the last low

Over 54 it a scalp buy - but it can only beheld on longer above 63 and then next Rs above there at 65/68 area
Would only sell again under 7548 and 45

AU

11 50

11 42 am at 7552 was the last low

Over 54 it a scalp buy - but it can only beheld on longer above 63 and then next Rs above there at 65/68 area
Would only sell again under 7548 and 45

Never made over 56 and then teased down to 45 and stopped again

GU been a better scalp buy after 11 58 / 12 00 - from 83/ 84 and now that pair as made over 11 pips and still trying

On AU I was out B/E and then got over 1 pip on sell under 48 - actually got in just before 48 but when no under 45 - i knew it was bale time

GU

12 08 pm

Lets explain

low at 11 39 at 4779/ 80

Did not enter scalp buy as went with AU

then by 11 59 am - we still had a HL and so knew after Midday it should be a riser

From 12 00 pm to 12 05 pm - it made over 20 pips

Perfect move

meanwhile AU - still weak and teasing

12 17 pm

Interesting that the GU / EU / NU - all stronger than the AU - thats the odd one and weakest for now

EU - back at 0833 and now can it make above 38 and 43 ??

GU - what a lovely scalp from midday - now moved up 40 pips - yes 40 pips

hey all

ok really got to scoot ............usd has been a nice sell for a while now.......12.25ish was last chance to pick up more retrace sells ...........anything later than that has still yielded pips but you are not getting best bang for your buck

20-30 pips on GU since that play ......best of usd pairs by far so far

later
N

GU

12 08 pm

Lets explain

low at 11 39 at 4779/ 80

Did not enter scalp buy as went with AU

then by 11 59 am - we still had a HL and so knew after Midday it should be a riser

From 12 00 pm to 12 05 pm - it made over 20 pips

Perfect move

meanwhile AU - still weak and teasing

usd only turned south at 12pm ........so all calls after that were more confident for me re above and yes the gu was perfect ....huge move on GU and I bagged a lot of them but went in a little later than you F

usd only turned south at 12pm ........so all calls after that were more confident for me re above and yes the gu was perfect ....huge move on GU and I bagged a lot of them but went in a little later than you F

GU was great

I left 30% stake on it and out now at 4832 after a 41 or so hgh

Whats also interesting is UCad as been bullish most of morning - rising 60+ pips since opens and the UChf as been very bearsih - dropping over 75 pips from early Asian session

Now that might be due to Cad red news at 1 30 pm - ie another set up in advance

With UCad rising so well - that as seen the correlated to it AU falling more than the more bullish EU

Overall a mish mash etc - but maybe after this next news - it might make more sense

I still have the EU bullish above 0820 - but we need now over 45 and 50 to stay with any buys

GU now - loads of R;s at 4850 to 70 so you expect more pullbacks etc

Market loves decoupling and trying to put all traders off the scent - the bu88ers - but still - we can work it all out ;-))

Will not be here for 1 30 pm news

Hope to be around for 2 30 pm - 5pm ish

GL guys

last look back for me ..........the usd has bounced north...if I get more conformation I would be buying it .........

but outta here for a while

N

hanging around on this one ..........c'mon usd stop teasing and go north dammit

gu buy looking better than uchf sell now

correction gu sells ..........v my Uchf buy..........sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.