Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

3 13pm

Made so far 0905

I have been lucky on one of my 30% stakes

One got taken out at 0809 but other was OK at 0789.

Will move it up to 0844 - even though the EU is a scalp sell from after 3 00 pm and under 0890

10 32 pm

Exited last 30% buy at 0884

It might have stayed above my stop in profit at 0844 - but prefer pips in kitty for now

See you in the morning

Freaky Easter Friday - 3rd April 2015 - UK Bank Holiday

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

I had thought I would not be trading from 6 21 am this morning - as Its a UK and many other countries Bank Holiday - BUT - its also the main news event of the month - ie Non Farm Payrolls for the US - who are not off on holiday today

To make it more interesting this morning - as I type this opening - I am in 3 scalp buys at the same time - although on slightly reduced stake size

It might be boring AM - yet to see - but after Midday things should at least be hotting up ready for a hopefully busy afternoon

I dont plan to do a 6 -8 hr+ day - maybe only 2-4 hrs spread over the key parts of the day

All FX Traders are welcome to join in etc and comment and also post their charts - even if they are using a totally different method to intraday trade

Still in 2 of those scalps at 6 46am

Updates now to follow

Have a good day - and not too much chocolate

Regards

F

EU

6 54am

The pair I am already out of a scalp buy since approx 6 19 /21 am at 0879 - as even though bullish - 0880 area is all R for now

It just touched 827 / 83 on my chart - so only 2 pips net

Meanwhile EJ as made 5 pips from a bit later entry and GU another 5 pips - 12 pips in total off 3 early scalps - all 3 are still bullish for now - but we are in a different TW and so better to be safe etc

Will update on EU price structure and levels later

Many days I will scalp 2 pairs simultaneously - but for me 3 pairs at same time is pushing it -until at least 1 or more have a stop in profit

Not left any 30% on any or first scalps - as movements not been strong enough - ideally you want over 10 or 15 pips scalp move not a 2 - 5 pip move

Probably will regret not leaving 1 or 2 30% stakes on - as I now regret taking 30% off last night on the EU

BUT

Never complain or have regrets if you come out of any trade with a win and positive money - that's still far better than any loss ;-)

GU was a scalp sell at exactly 7 00 am at 4839

Yes an easy on - and 3 mins later its down 5 pips

I having that one - out 100% stake again

OK - 4 scalps out the way and only 17 pips - but more important 4 winners

Lets look at the bias and price structures for this morning next

The Asian session as been very slow - but we have come out with still a bullish bias or price session structure bullish on EU / GU / AU / NU etc and still dollar weakness on the UChf/ Ucad and UJ

Most pairs are awaiting news of later today at 1 30 pm

With many European Bank Holidays today - it could be very slow and boring over the opens etc - we will have to see - thats why i wanted some pips in the kitty before Midday

GU seems the active pair atm - the 7 00 am scalp sells from 38 /39 is down 7 pips now - but i am already out - so not still in that one

Others look very slow for now

7 18 am

EU trying to make above last high and go more into a R area now - just made 85 and not in it

Pullbacks staying above 78/9 are scalp buys again for now

The EU is bullish this morning but really now 0886 to 98 is all interim R - resistance

Look yesterday how many times we hit this area and stopped and reversed - at least 5 or more times over 5 hours plus

7 30 am

Do i go back to bed or not ??

No - early breaky and read the papers I reckon and listen to sky news

Will try and keep one eye on the charts and see you near LO time

8 00 am

The 30 min rule on interim highs and lows gave the game away on more GU scalp sells

EU - needs another 5 mins or so and then the same - but needs under 0878/79 to say any scalp sells cn be kept on - because as for now above 79 / 80 - EU is still in scalp buy mode - even though its been a sell from its high so far at 0889

Must be confusing for non scalpers or any newbies - but I hope some more experienced FX traders know what I mean

Happy Easter F just in case you think your on your own this morning,i'm still following.Thankyou for your postings

8 29 am

Well there's some market makers working in London this morning - thats for sure - the secret text book guide to FX manipulation as already started

They got a stop hunt in at 8 00 am on EU bulls and now they are trying same on bears

We should stay under 0885 area - but whats happening is more buys have taken place at the 0875/ 79 area and they are trying to push price back up over 0890+ again

That's OK in keeping with price structure - but really i would have thought they would have taken the EU down to at least 70 or 65 to get more bears in again first

This might not happen - and we might be able to stay with any part stakes on scalp buys already above 0875

Lets see next

Happy Easter F just in case you think your on your own this morning,i'm still following.Thankyou for your postings

Morning watsone

And same to you - enjoy your Easter break

Good to see you are still trying for pips etc - even on a Bank Holiday;)

Still sometimes it can be easy pickings etc

Have a good day and any other pairs etc you are looking at etc and need any other thoughts - you know you are very welcome to ask and i will see if I can help

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.