Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 53 am

was a scalp buy at 0822 / 23 - BUT#

Need above 34 and 38 to stay with it - as 30 to 33 is all R area

so 0820 is support - and 0830 / 33 all R

So 13 pip range

Till it properly breached - it will rip you off ;-)

On my chart the 10:52 was a good place to short the top of the range for double of the risk.....did not take it...:clover:

[/COLOR]

On my chart the 10:52 was a good place to short the top of the range for double of the risk.....did not take it...:clover:

Hi Fugazsy

Yes at 0830 ?? although 9 50 / 52 Uk time now as our clocks have changed

Trouble is - its for me a BTTZ - ie tease zone - so yes can grab 3-5 pips or so - but tight for now

Hope you caught some of rises early morning - as both EU / EJ were nice

Have a good session Fzsy

Hi Fugazsy

Yes at 0830 ?? although 9 50 / 52 Uk time now as our clocks have changed

Trouble is - its for me a BTTZ - ie tease zone - so yes can grab 3-5 pips or so - but tight for now

Hope you caught some of rises early morning - as both EU / EJ were nice

Have a good session Fzsy

I did 13.2 pips on the second leg up...

At time when market is ranging taking trades at the opposite extreme in the direction of the strength into the range are good trades.

Have a nice Easter you and family.

You could well be spot on here N

Trouble is whilst in a tease zone - need extra conformations of HH's etc on any EU / GU / AU / NU 1 min PA

nope ............switched to buying usd a while back as it fizzled on sells and went bull......10am was the real signal to change tack for me

back later as head down

N

sorry I also realise I may have given time zone errors as well......my charts are now gmt -1

N

nope ............switched to buying usd a while back as it fizzled on sells and went bull......9am was the real signal to change tack for me

back later as head down

N

In tease zone its really best to wait and get the extra confirmations and even then breaching an interim S or R by just 2 pips is not enough - all part of the play and teasing

Once an interim levels as gone by say 3-5 pips then more encouraging -on strong pivot levels you can need even 10 -15 pip change to see a proper break

Have a good day N

AU - still the weakest atm out of normal pairs - testing 0755 again - although noticed NU stillfalling as well

EU and GU have been scalp buys above supports

10 45 am

EU been a better scalp buy than I though

Now back up at 0838 from above supports at 0800 / 05 area - in fact it did not drop under 08

Pullbacks staying above 0820 are more scalp buys again - but watch 30 min rule on last high

We should be able to sell the GU below 4823/ 30 area - if scalp buy takes it that high

Comment from 25 mins or so ago

Well touched 4825 but still in buy on 30% and for now above 4810 / 11 on pulbacks - still another scalp buy

Difficult as a lot of R between 25 and 35 though

AU

10 59 am

A pair I missed totally at 10 30 am

check it out 7558 / 60 was a perfect scalp buy - needing just a 4 pip stop

If you had got it - well you would be smiling it made 7580 in 23 mins - so RR over 4

10 50 / 51 am and 74 was a scalp sell

We should be able to sell the GU below 4823/ 30 area - if scalp buy takes it that high

It did make 4825 and instead of selling stayed with 30% stake buy above 4811

After 10 51 am and under 10 - know I was wrong on that part - so joined in scalp sells

Made another low under 4800 to 4792 so far

Under 4805 on bounces - still a sell

GU Today - and 6 Key times this morning so far

GU - 1 Min LR Chart from after 7 00 am and EO

Note key times at bottom in black

188380d1427969647-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-kts-20415.png

Attachments

• GU - KT's 20415.png
    GU - KT's 20415.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 348
Status
Not open for further replies.