Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached my GU chart

The first scalp buy was after the 9.00am time window at 6377-79 area

Ideally you would leave a free trade on from 6390 area - no i had popped out so missed that part.

We know above 6400 GU is still bullish and now it just working out how far it pulls back - or how long it as a rest ;-)

Attachments

• GU - 70114.JPG
    GU - 70114.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 112
Interesting morning so far... am up about +$100 for just over an hours work... trade statement attached.

+$350 now and time for a break... can post a trade log if someone wants but as the forum is pretty quiet I'll leave it for now...

+$350 now and time for a break... can post a trade log if someone wants but as the forum is pretty quiet I'll leave it for now...

You can trade DJ - no problems

i am surprised you are not able to keep your win ratio over 70% and easily achieve 30% + per month on a retail account - as I know you know what you are doing

Have a good US session

Regards

F

Last edited:
You can trade DJ - no problems

i am surprised you are not able to keep your win ratio over 70% and easily achieve 30% + per month on a retail account - as I know you know what you are doing

Have a good US session

Regards

F

Hi F, my scalping win rate is around that level. I have reasonable sized account, so to make 30% pcm would mean making an average of 1.5% per working day. To do that consistently within reasonable risk and draw-down levels is quite hard (for me anyway). Still I'm managing to pay the bills :)

Hi F, my scalping win rate is around that level. I have reasonable sized account, so to make 30% pcm would mean making an average of 1.5% per working day. To do that consistently within reasonable risk and draw-down levels is quite hard (for me anyway). Still I'm managing to pay the bills :)

That's the main thing ;-)

Would you risk half a percent a trade as normal and out of say 5 -15 trades a day - do you get any with RR's of over 4 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.