Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i cld see these things asthey happen. will keep trying as rome was not built etc

it is like juggling 5 balls in the air - but time windows are so important in the mix - especially for short term trades

You will get use to linking all what you see etc from the eyes to the brain and acting on it - but its takes time

Interesting morning so far... am up about +$100 for just over an hours work... trade statement attached.

Attachments

• tue1.jpg
    tue1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 146
Swissy stopped at 9062 at the end of the time window at 9.39 / 40 am and yes in theory 9064 is a scalp buy as long as we stay above 60 and we touch now 70

GL

EU - 3645 - and have not scalp sold yet - even though its stalling still would not scalp sell until under 40 and 37.

Above 40 might trying testing 50+

this am i have learnt that i cannot expect to be good from cold. I think it takes me about an hour to tune in. Hard to describe the difference and what the change is, but there is one

I think there is a correlation between your experience - how quickly you get into the zone and of course in the market allowing you to trade - or just playing up

When all 3 come together - you max your pips

Will print mine in next 5 -10 mins

Meanwhile whilst the GU is still trying - the EU is creeping up at 46 and and the Swissy is testing supports at 60 still

Status
Not open for further replies.