Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
gu possibly a buy shortly?

Hi MM

2 questions

Just out of interest = did you scalp buy GU at exactly 7 00 pm and 4851 or 52 area??

If so up 17 pips and now 30 min rule on pullbacks #

Second question what was your largest % stake size for you 2 hr results??

Ie 35 / 40 % increase in 2 hrs is very good under 2% stake size - but not so good on 5 % ++ - which I dont think you used

Footie on later so will pop in later - but in from 6 30 am in morning

Regards

F

i dont do normal patterns enough.
what about these?

Attachments

• ae.PNG
    ae.PNG
    108.4 KB · Views: 72
  • uc.PNG
    uc.PNG
    92 KB · Views: 83
The thread looks good, many interpretations and good points made.

I agree with F with his replay to Dinos, every trader is different and a good trader will find a way that reflect his personality, myself if I focus entirely on only one instrument I can take blood out of a stone, I can feel and act on the very subtle pulse, when I look at more than one I lose that understanding.....and most important I lose money......maybe later will be different, I do not know.

Hi MM

2 questions

Just out of interest = did you scalp buy GU at exactly 7 00 pm and 4851 or 52 area??

Ie 35 / 40 % increase in 2 hrs is very good under 2% stake size - but not so good on 5 % ++ - which I dont think you used

Regards

F

bloody hell how the f did you get in before mine?!!!

Attachments

• gub.PNG
    gub.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 77
Hi MM

2 questions

Regards

F
ok i did use too much lev. 2hk on ea and 2hk on au to begin with

The thread looks good, many interpretations and good points made.

I agree with F with his replay to Dinos, every trader is different and a good trader will find a way that reflect his personality, myself if I focus entirely on only one instrument I can take blood out of a stone, I can feel and act on the very subtle pulse, when I look at more than one I lose that understanding.....and most important I lose money......maybe later will be different, I do not know.

The best ? way to learn is to focus on a pair. You'll perhaps get a sixth sense for it's bevahiour, know the price levels better etc.

But, like old , Mark Douglas suggests, take into account random price behaviour could come in at any time..... so risk accordingly... or plan to mitigate random price moves.

Makes sense to me.

good trading, MajorMagnum. How'd you managed to pick the low on cable? Extremely counter-trend, but it worked for you.

If the market is weak. how do you know this information? from an indie?

the strength and weakness of the market can be views by its moves by comparing projections with previous one, its depths with his previous one and projection with his depths compared with his previous one, as Spinola said in that frame we have levels where traders would meet and create a possible unbalances in the order flow, an understanding of PA will give an edges to trade against the pain.

sorry had to do story for bedtime girlsI, WELL I SAW A WHile earlier, at around 6pm that first the low had been in a while, lr structure was beginning to change for the first time since 1pm ish. price at first failed to break4867 and then tried down for 30 mins, in which time it made 7 lower than 6.00pm, but did not break line on chart included.

Attachments

• supps.PNG
    supps.PNG
    85.2 KB · Views: 84
Not my sort of entry anymore (I used to love a good counter-trend trade, though!)
Still, if your account is live and you appear to be making a grand per day or so, just keep doing what you're doing.
Good luck mm

Status
Not open for further replies.