Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU scalp wise - under 3402 and 3399 you might be able to scalp sell for 95 area - but really still in up scalp bias - but needs above 3403 to hold and then 3412 to be breached

Also interesting this morning - we have had EU and EJ going up nicely - and the GU and AU falling. - shows proper coupling is not in place and also that there is different movements due to some fundamental reasons - that the players can use as a defense over their play ;-)

Under 5998 and 5991 - GU is still in a down bias - if it stops and pulls back up it needs to breach these two prices to hold any scalp buys on for longer

Out on 10 mins - but will be back some time later

Both EU and EJ are in scalp sell modes - but need their supports - both within next 10 pips to let go - for any chance of holding sells - No break of supports - then it would be time again to look for scalp buys back up to highs or for LH;s

See you later

GU - nice movements over last hour or so - stop and tried back up but it R and then could not breach.

As said in my last post - over and hr and half ago - GU needs over both 5991 and 5998 to take and hold any scalp buys. Its stopped at 5991 - not more tries above and within 5 pips of the interim high you should have been scalp selling for 5970 area just before previous low and then have taken 70% profit off - or all stake off depending on your view what might happen next - ie is it a HL - or will the low go ??

5979 and 82 are the clues here - because if it stays under then price might try under 5970 again. Over 83 might be trying to turn up again and therefore count time from whn HL was printed and see if breached within 30 mins ;-)

GL

GU - got to 5982 - but did not try 83 or breach it - so scalp sell there - but as you may well know - now need undr 70 to hold any scalp sell. No under 70 - then price will still try up - but still needs over 83 to hold any scalp buys you take over 70+

Hope that makes sense - sorry about my spelling - typing quickly it I typed it - instead of "hit" - silly me ;-)

EU - now made 3416 - take part profit on any scalp buy above 3403 - and ideally we need to stay over 3406 for another go up. Under 3402 and 3398 would signal its topping and its scalp sell time - ;-)

Hi MM - Nowadays - I prefer to quote 2 close prices for the pair to clear - either going up or going down - as the market as become even very good at just touching or breaching an importance price - before then reversing.

If we look at 2 prices ideally within 3 - 6 pips of each other - we need both the be breached to be on the safe side.

Like before on the attempt up on the GU - the first price was the clue for entering an important close price zone at an interim R or S - and the second price - you know then you should be OK to take a trade, In the GU's case it did not even go over the first price and became a scalp sell.

With the GU 5979 and 82 for me are an interim R area - based on my 1 min charts from today. Therefore over 83 would say to me its trying to rise higher . I need to be watching both prices and if we stopped at 79 or even 80 - no problem - but over 82 - then I should be looking for a scalp buy at 83 + - as long as we are in a correct time window ;-)

We did another low at 65 before it turned - and that price as now held well over 30 mins - and so we expect higher - can it get over 83 and then try next interim R at 5990??

Well its trying as I finish typing now - but half hr change - so next 9 mins can it or not ??

Finished trading for the day - Not been around enough to make it a really good day - but still for a Monday - its still a profit at 47 pips - close to my target - but not worth carrying on to get another 3+ pips in the bag - when I am already late for my tea ;-))

Please join in again tomorrow MM and thank you for your interest etc and GL with this weeks trading

Regards

F

Maybe a broker statement at the end of each day would inspire others.
(Obviously it's impossible to verify in realtime due to the extremely short term nature of your calls wich
are generally posted once the move is well underway etc)

47 pips per day regularly would still get someone rather rich quite quickly.
Not quite up there with Mr.Charts (has his own thread here too) who takes in about 200+ pips per day, but still good.

Good luck

T2W really does need a decent competition...should expose quite a few BSers. It's easy to talk the talk in this game, gotta do the walk though...that's where the REAL lolly is!

Hi piggybridges and hungcable. Thank you for you comments and pleased to had chance to stop by.

Today , being the Monday after NFP day was fairly quiet with nothing much going on.

I totally agree that by the time my scalp calls are called - many you only spot once they have started - and so they are no real help for traders who might not be around at the time or those who are not refreshing this thread at least every few minutes.

I have already noticed last week when I called over 60 trades - many scalp were between 3- 5 minutes late appearing on another computer I had opened with this thread live. When I refreshed I got them quicker as you would expect - but then there was also loads of other calls - certainly over 50% that were forecast fairly well in advance and were clear with entry points etc - and with all my stops being standard under 7 pips and ideally 3-5 pips.

I will not take a trade if I cannot get it with a stop of 7 pips or less - 5 pips or less on EU when spread is under 0.6 of a pip which it is on my platform majority of the time

Take this morning - I posted 2 blogs prior to 7.45 am this morning - that would have been OK for the rest of the day ie see number 487 and 488.

Similar many of my trades last week - you might have missed the entry if not around at the time - but then the updates would have meant many traders would see i with with the small wave flows and was able to anticipate in advance what i would be doing next

I dont count any scalp under 5 mins and under 5 pips on my tally here - but without stating them - no one will know I have taken them or what my actions were at an exact time - and if then that trade ends up as a "free trade" - there will be no record of me being in it.

Also today I spent less than 3 hrs at my desk in total - - most days I look for a minimum 4 hrs to do 10+ trades and on busy days will be easily covering 10 hrs

On July 4th this year on another forum - I took 24 trades and made 406 pips with about 4 wrong calls - all with stops of approx 5 pips. That day was a busy one - even with the US bank Holiday ( Europe had a party) and I had over 3 great free trades that earned me great pips.

However its worth saying - somedays I make more money with just day 70 pips than I do with 180 - or 200 pips - which have a majority of pips made with part stakes left on ( 25 -40% stakes in free trades )

Hope that makes sense and of course - main objective is simple - make money - and not have a losing trading day - which is of course possible with my method - ie 10 to 20 calls and all with stops from approx 5 pips and then "free trades" when the moves look feasible for more :)))

Have a great week

Regards

F

Morning Traders - approx 10 mins after the European Open at 7.111 am and another approx 50 mins to London Open. Through the Asian Session we have see dollar strength again and the EU / GU / AU etc falling. - below 3396 - the EU is still in a down hour bias - similar with the GU below 59 76 and AU below 9344.

We will get bounces - but hopefully we can scalp sell again as mong as we dont go above the prices mentioned. I will not mention the scalp buys from the start of the hour windows - as already too late.

The Swissy is also doing the opposite - and above 9200 from over 2 hrs ago as been a scalp buy - but was not up to take that.

Finaklly for now - one pair that rose yesterday like the EU - but as carried on trying up is the EJ. Above 133.23 still in up bias for this hour.

Ok lets see if we can get some scalps in over the half hr tiem window - in approx 12 mins time

Have a good day - I will ;-)

Regards

F

GU now at 5772/3 area - so near an interim R level that I have already mentioned . We are in half hr time window and so a pull back but above 65 - should still try and test the R area around 76

Ej - still testing current high atm - lining up for the London Open probably for a try up / fade out.

Not here over London Open - but back next hr

Just getting to leave - but caught the GU fall again - I exited first scalp sell at 65 thinking it would bounce again back up to 76 before falling again - ie as mentioned in first comment today - under 5576 - GU in down - scalp sell bias.

However it did not bounce and then from 62 got back in and now exited 70% just prior to the Open at 5746 - and rest of stake on a free trade with stop in profit at 5759

Might get stopped out over the open window - but got to do school run - so cannot manage it for now

GL ;-)

Still in with 30% free trade on GU scalp sell and will move stop down to 50 for now. Eu as supports at 3363 to 3367 area - so imagine that might line up with hr time window

Not checked the Calender so far so need to and will be ready for looking at some more scalps as we enter the hr time window - ie 9 mins either side

GU 5935 - 38 area is interim support. No breach and will take off rest of scalp sell stake. Approx 10 mins to hr change - so need to see how many pairs line up for changes

OK - no breach for now - out of 30% at 41 and into scalp buy at 43 with 38 as the stop At 9.30 am UK time main UK news as well

Also EU and AU became scalp buys at start of hr time window - ie 8.51 am Uk time - 9 mins to hr - but not in those 2 for now

GU - 48 is high so far on this scalp buy after entry at 43. Still in it - but now no try over 49 and i will exit all scalp buy - if we do go over then will exit 70% ideally in the 50's

Yes - from 48 . Out 70% of scalp buy at 49 and out the 30% at 46 - and now its falling at the end of time window - can it breach old low by 5 pips ??

Remember GU news in approx 15 mins - but nice fall again here - out 70% at 23 and will leave rest on with stop at 36 in profit

Status
Not open for further replies.