Not open for further replies.
GU

10 48am

Not rolled over and given up under 5120

Now trying again to make another morning high

Above 5110 /11 still a scalp buy

EU

10 49 am

It was a scalp buy again after 10 30 am and 10 39 am - but because it was so slow - not taken it

Need above 0901 and 0910 to get me more interested on scalp buys

Hi Fugazsy

No I dont make 150 to 200+ pips every day

In this last year I have had 36 trading days when I have not even made my target of 50 pips - although more importantly - no losing day - even after a few days of having both 6 and 7 losses during my trading session

I dont mind what you ask for - and then maybe Major Magnum will do it for you on his charts and show alongside his daily statement etc.

I think he might no to be so keen to show anything once he is trading with any account over $25 k - but as of last week - he is still working on his small live account - which I think he still the withdraws down to £1000 and banks any other profits until he is ready to look at scalps on over 2 and 3 lots per pip on a regular basis

Remember - he is the student. If I had been a proper tutor or teacher - he may have picked up my method in under 4 months rather than nearly 6 -7 months - but at least he is more representative of my method - not me - as I have been doing too long now - and so i don't think it shows other FX traders a proper representation as that of MM.

I see now ny interpretation of entries on a chart is different to yours - please can you show on of yours or Bob Volmans - ie how he does it on past entries etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

F

Sure

fading the new extreme risk 6 made 11, a bit aggressive as a trade, covered at a possible double bottom bull flag, you can see the historical trade with entry SL and exit

Attachments

• F.png
    F.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 78
F

Sure

fading the new extreme risk 6 made 11, a bit aggressive as a trade, covered at a possible double bottom bull flag, you can see the historical trade with entry SL and exit

I think I am with you now

So you bought above semi blue dotted line and exited then with 11 pips profits and was your stop hard and marked or just a soft one like mine - as used on a one click in and out basis ??

I think I am with you now

So you bought above semi blue dotted line and exited then with 11 pips profits and was your stop hard and marked or just a soft one like mine - as used on a one click in and out basis ??

sorry I cropped it, now you can see it....hard stop, I do not have the guts to trade without stop, as you can see you can view most of my thinking and how I acted on it....

Attachments

• f1.png
    f1.png
    10 KB · Views: 136
got to disappear for a few hours - back later on in afternoon

boyoboy the morning has been great .........usd sell wave came back again from 9.30 ish

watch the usd bounce now gang ..........that usd low wasn't breached earlier at around 10.10 am

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1622.html#post2501742

Excellent and Well Done N

Glad you had a good one (y)

Yes for a Monday AM is been good - with nice PA and not much interference

See you later

Regards

sorry I cropped it, now you can see it....hard stop, I do not have the guts to trade without stop, as you can see you can view most of my thinking and how I acted on it....

What I normally do it place my hard stop over 20 pips away or outside immediate 2 way scalp area - as a safety net - then scalp with 3 -7 pip soft stop - all depending on PA and time and my LR's

Sometimes I will ride 4 pips and stay with it - other - 3 pips into the red and I am out - but will enter again if it goes my way then

I use one click in and out and have a set up like a "swiss army knife" as it used to be called - whereby you can exit part stake after so many pip target etc

I agree stops are important - but I like to think - I am out bad trades before my soft one are hit - never mind waiting for the emergency ones to be triggered

Studying your chart now

Regards

AU

11 11 am

Now down at 7720

i originally wanted to but 7715 / 20 area

Thinking now 12 to 16 looks feasible - but needs to line up in TW

Out at 11 30 am for appointment with chiropractic - - just a check up from the neck up ;-)

I hope - dont like him cracking it ;-((

EU

11 15 am

0860 to 70 is all interim support area

Need under - there for next main supports at 0840 area

Still session bullish for me above 55 /60

UCad

Just before I pop out at 11 17 am

Under 2600 and 2595 for me UCad is session bearish and was a sell from 11 00 am

See you later guys

Stay focused

10 51 am - start of the new hr TW was the scalp sell time and prices on GU / AU and EU again

12 12 pm

GU - so far dropped to 5097 - and under 5110 on bounces or pullbacks - still another sell

EU - dropping out my bull session bias under 0855 - need above 66 and 78 to be holding scalp buys on again

AU - interesting - wanted to buy 7715 -20 area and 7715 the low so far.

Can only hold scalp buys on longer above 7726 and 32 - otherwise its a case will 7715 hold or will we test 7700 - 05 area ??

UCad

after 11 30 am and 12 00 pm - became a scalp buy above 2575

Would need above 2600 to stay with buys though - as 92 to 2600 as lots of R's

12 19 pm

Check out UJ at 12 09 pm - end of TW

peaked at 121 06 this time and after 12 09 pm at 121 05 - it was for me a perfect scalp sell

Was not back in time to take it but in at 121 01 with 03 my stop #

Need under 91 to stay with it

What I normally do it place my hard stop over 20 pips away or outside immediate 2 way scalp area - as a safety net - then scalp with 3 -7 pip soft stop - all depending on PA and time and my LR's

Sometimes I will ride 4 pips and stay with it - other - 3 pips into the red and I am out - but will enter again if it goes my way then

I use one click in and out and have a set up like a "swiss army knife" as it used to be called - whereby you can exit part stake after so many pip target etc

I agree stops are important - but I like to think - I am out bad trades before my soft one are hit - never mind waiting for the emergency ones to be triggered

Studying your chart now

Regards

F

Make sense.

I use technical stops beyond the signal bar, not sure about a predetermine number of pips protective stop, for me it depends on volatility, in greater volatility the number of pips need to be increased and volume decreased...

Status
Not open for further replies.