Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU Update

Hi guys

I expect to be both buying and selling again this next week on an Intraday basis with the main idea of leaving sells on under 07760 /70 - with approx 55 / 60 being the critical area

I had favoured sells on my part stake swing trades after the first half of the week as long as we kept under 7780.

I took in total 5 scalp buys from the 7755- 60 area on Thursday evening and Friday morning - with the move going up in total approx 90 pips - although I had only 60+ with my exit on the last buy being at just after Midday Friday on thread number 38408 on my intraday blog -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ng-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-3841.html

After NFP news it was sells again with more added when we got under 7740 - but left none on over the weekend.

I actually made more money along with better RR's out my pre NFP buys then the sells afterwards - as all scalps on stops under 5 pips.

I plan to look at buying if we stay above 7680 / 95 and then its a case if we stay under 7755 / 60 more sells again.

If we breach under 7660 I will look at holding sells down to 7625 area with next supports at 7600. We then ideally need to stay under 7750 again for more attempts going lower under 7600 to mid 7500 area.

Everything changes for me back above 7780 - 7800 and 7850.

In a normal week i will take a minimum 6 trades on the AU and maximum say 20 with most scalp RR's being from 1 to 4 and swing ones of part stakes can be easily 10+ as still based on original 5 pip stops.

It ranks maybe 5th or 6th on my intraday FX pairs list with EJ / EA / EU and GU my main 4 pairs I intraday the most.

Good Luck to all trading it this next week

Regards

F

This quote was from yesterday in some other member AU thread

Was not able to scalp buy at 7685 - as in Asian session but its made over a 50 + pip move up and now for me above 7715 and 20 I would look at more scalp buys again

bitty but satisfying

Attachments

• bitty.PNG
    bitty.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.