Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me too, just +2 pips :p

As long as its a positive - thats half the battle

I like to think I can make at least 10 pips per hour.

Sometimes its easy - and its 20 -30 pips - even 50 pips in the hour if we get 2 or 3 good moves at same time - but I do go some hours with no trade at all - and then a busy hour 4 trades and target done

Thankfully my AU as made it up for me(y)

I bet MM as been selling the EA after 7 21 am as AU went up

EA as dropped 18 pips in about 12 mins - so that was good

As long as its a positive - thats half the battle

I like to think I can make at least 10 pips per hour.

Sometimes its easy - and its 20 -30 pips - even 50 pips in the hour if we get 2 or 3 good moves at same time - but I do go some hours with no trade at all - and then a busy hour 4 trades and target done

Thankfully my AU as made it up for me(y)

I didn't lose so thats the main thing ........on refelction the UJ and the GU were best movers and I wasn't on them .........such is life and hindsight is a perfect trader

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1621.html#post2500410

later all

N

I bet MM as been selling the EA after 7 21 am as AU went up

EA as dropped 18 pips in about 12 mins - so that was good

that's an interesting pair but off of my radar as I focus on usd pairs (spread)...............there are some nice currencies that show very low levels of correlation but I cant trade them on 1 mins ...would get killed on spreads and chop

N

EU

7 10 am

It took my 30% stake out before dropping under 14

We know now bounces staying under 19 should be sells again - but gthen need under 1010

EU

30 mins approx later

Stayed under 19 - well bounce went to 19 and stopped - but still not under 1010 - so not an easy pair this morning - as typical of EU

Cut of on sells in 15 and 20 now

that's an interesting pair but off of my radar as I focus on usd pairs (spread)...............there are some nice currencies that show very low levels of correlation but I cant trade them on 1 mins ...would get killed on spreads and chop

N

Sometimes the correlations are good on UCad / AU and EA - with AU being normally opposite to other 2.

But on its day EA is like EJ a really nice mover - but not a beast like GJ ;-)

I can understand you need the Dollar dominate pairs like UChf / UCad / EU / GU in preference

UChf

7 52 am

9715 to 9750 the range - 35 pips

Under 9714 and 9700 - sells

Over 9752 and 62 buys

In between - not much as session structure for now flat

8 10 am

Yen Crosses

UJ carried on rising after 8 01 am - and a scalp buy as move was strong

meanwhile EJ falls - showing dollar is certainly stronger the Euro for now

Dollar strength is being turned on and off like a tap - ie manipulation by LP and players

need to see more new lows and highs to get a better fix on whats next

This is not easy PA and set ups for now - so if in doubt - sit on hands

WE have at least 9 hrs of the day left to earn our 100+ pips

GU / AU and EJ the better scalp sells after 8 00am

Ucad - flat still - UJ a buy still above 120 13 and EU another low at 1009 - but would not stay with it just yet

8 22 am

Taking stock and out all scalps and not jumped into AU / GU scalp buys at 8 21am - start of new TW

Need a cup of tea and a more detailed look at whats going on

Hope to get clarity after this TW period - I hope ;-)

Just to explain - I am seeing dollar strength being turned on and off every 9 to 12 mins atm - hardly what you want - you dont mind every 30 or 60 mins - but not this quick

As you know - I dont mind scalping for only 3-5 pips - but really prefer to wait and try and catch 7 -25 pip moves instead - and so far - we are not seeing too many - other than AU and GU after 8 00am

Notice as I type another low on GU and not in it now - but 5217 /20 is a interim support area

Also best of the UChf / UCad and UJ - pairs was UCad after 8 21 am - but as a SELL - even though dollar as been strong - decoupling and manipulations at its finest

8 35 am

Back to checking 30 min rule on the interim highs and lows on pairs again - as moves are being cleverly hidden and time can be the clue

Status
Not open for further replies.