Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this is interesting.
eu for me went bullish at 11.0 am. it pulled back `15 pips or so now challenging the level at which my lr sets morphed enough

I had it bullish after 10 00 am and then needing to breach the 8 00 am high to carry on

it did not so pulled back and then went bullish again after 11 51 am - 12 00 pm and of course after 1 00 pm

Will do a chart later

The next red news announcement in just over 30 mins at 3 00 pm is on the Cad dollar

So we need to check that pair out nearer the time

For now its last high will have held over 30 mins with no breach in another 10 mins

Then that favours lower again this next 30 mins

2 15 pm

EU you need over 1022 and 30 to look at scalp buys

EJ 132 42 and 52

EA -4146 and 4161 to scalp buy

2 39 pm

EU made so far 1040 twice - so down to 30% stake

EJ made 132 55 twice so out 100%

EA - only entered on smaller stake but made 4172 so out 100% at 69

Nice bit of work and will be back for 3 00 pm Cad news

(y)

UCad

Red news in 5 mins

I think above 2430 and 40 its still in a bullish price structure - even though this last hour its pulled back lower 35 + pips from its high

Its a scalp buy from 2 51 pm and 2455 but need over 75 to stay with it - and with news now 4 mins away I would prefer to just take any positive pips then leave on and risk spikes bot ways

UCad

Red news in 5 mins

I think above 2430 and 40 its still in a bullish price structure - even though this last hour its pulled back lower 35 + pips from its high

Its a scalp buy from 2 51 pm and 2455 but need over 75 to stay with it - and with news now 4 mins away I would prefer to just take any positive pips then leave on and risk spikes bot ways

2470 with a minute to news - out now anyway

UCad

3 03 pm

So far dropped about 14 pips from news and a bit of a damp squid for now

Needs under 49 - then 40 and then 30 to be staying with or taking new sells

only above 75 and 80 worth looking at new scalp buys

Back for 3 30 and then maybe out after to 4 30 -5 00 pm and last check of the day

Normally this hr should be busy - but was busy 1 pm to about 2 15 pm instead

Will post my EU and also EA charts later in the trade journal

Will be opening it up this month - but meanwhile any comments for that thread in here or the intraday consistent profits thread

3 43pm

Might be able to sell the EA before 4210 / 17 in next TW

Above 4225 and 30 still a buy

From 3 51 pm and 4203 - we got down to 4178 at just after 4 00 pm - a 20 + pip drop in 9 mins

Now if we stay under 4205 again - we might be able to scalp sell again

Above 4210 and 17 stay with buys until next TW

5 03 pm

EU - now under 1000 at 0989 low so far

Under 1010 on pullbacks - still a sell

For me need over 1015 and 25 to be holding scalp buys on

5 08 pm

EA

now dropped another 35 pips from its sell price under 4205 from 4 00 pm TW

Bounces staying under 4188 / 90 are still sells again

Finished now - will post charts on other trade journal later

Hope its been a good day for all

Regards

F

hey all...

jees the usd was smooth today ............I was scrapping for handfuls of pips selling usd earlier and in hindsight now if I had been able to stay online the pips were there buying usd most of the day :sneaky:

look at that greenback move up .............a few currencies shown to sell on lower indicator...the blue euro was also a regular visitor south as well over the day .........nice nice trades (y)

busy tomorrow as well ......grrrrrr :whistling

N

Attachments

• usd bull all ay.JPG
    usd bull all ay.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 67
I had it bullish after 10 00 am and then needing to breach the 8 00 am high to carry on

it did not so pulled back and then went bullish again after 11 51 am - 12 00 pm and of course after 1 00 pm

Will do a chart later

if i understand you right, you saw it as bullish at 10.18am ish? can you see why i say 11.00am?

finished for day, hope all did well.
ps total is not just today

Hi MM

Well Done again - still a 70% win rate - even with 7 trades either losing or not making you any money and over 160 pips

With regards to EU - yes 11 00 am was bullish - but because it had not breached over the previous interim highs at 8 00 - then it pullback

I prefer to join the bull moves at the start or on pullbacks - not just on time alone of HL's or levels - just on there own - as you end up needing larger stops

So if you chcck out the EU price actually rose approx 80 pips after the Opens and up to 1 39 pm - before the 120 + pip drop

During that time the dollar was bullish - as NVP mentioned - but even while the UCad aand UChf kept rising slowly over 10 hrs + the EU still had a rise over 5 hrs + against the strength of the dollar

Must point that out to N - how's it important to not just think if dollar is bullish then the EU / GU / AU will always falls as the dollar rises - as this example shows not always the case

Around tomorrow for Freaky Friday - finish you week off in the black and take it easy

Regards

F

hey all...

jees the usd was smooth today ............I was scrapping for handfuls of pips selling usd earlier and in hindsight now if I had been able to stay online the pips were there buying usd most of the day :sneaky:

look at that greenback move up .............a few currencies shown to sell on lower indicator...the blue euro was also a regular visitor south as well over the day .........nice nice trades (y)

busy tomorrow as well ......grrrrrr :whistling

N

Hi N

Agree the US Dollar was bullish on pairs like the Ucad and UChf

But check out what I mentioned to MM in above comment on when the EU went bullish after 10 am and 12 pm up to 1 39 pm before the big fall after news

It actually rose in price approx 80 pips over say 4 hrs - even as the dollar was bullish all day from after 10 30 am up to 7 00 am time - over 9 hrs

So we had a dollar bull / buy - but still EU went up approx 80 pips

The market is very crafty how it distributes it bias and so some days you can actually buy the EU and UCad or UChf ( opposites normally )and after a few hrs see both up 30 -60 pips -in price - or even similar on sells .

Hope your weeks been good if you are not around for a few hrs tomorrow and hope to see you more next week

Good Trading

Regards

F

Cable ***** !!!

Is everyone elses chart look like this at the 10 pm shift on cable ? That's pretty C**tish... I should have a wad on still.... :sleep:
:)

2mee5hi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.