Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

well the usd has been trending south through the Asian session .............looks like the bias changed just after the 7am bar

now going north it seems

N

Morning N

Yes nice moves in 7 00 am TW and then just awaiting that 8 00 am EU news

Got the UK Pound news effects at 9 30 am and 10 00 am - so might be bitty for now

Have a good day

Regards

F

usd still coming north .......swissie is lead sell

Attachments

• uchf.JPG
    uchf.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 66
if I were playing a countertrade I would have to look at selling uchf now with right triggers

usd looks over bought to me

8 21 am - and scalp changes again - GU into scalp buy mode above 5370

Would need under 66 and 60 to carry on selling now

nzd , cad , yen all trying to steam north as usd is slowing ...............hmmm

if I were playing a countertrade I would have to look at selling uchf now with right triggers

usd looks over bought to me

Well 8 21 am is start of half hr TW and GU changed - but only 5 pips so far so too early maybe just yet ?

this is still tenuous by the way .........keep tight....usd may have a little wind left in sails ...........I havnt had 100% confirmation of a falling usd ............yet

UCad fell as well after 8 21am - but PA is bitty and hardly easy to read atm - its doing its best not to show what might be happening

9610 now the uchf.........................jees that swissie is weak

usd has had its 3rd phase of buys now since 8am.........each one reducing in momentum

Europeans look weak ...............but I need to see if the usd is going to crash the resistance levels first and make new 4 hour high

Status
Not open for further replies.