Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening trades

First cable scalp +11 ticks , they nipped my profit stop last night and took off. So bit late in the day to hang about on this one.... Much prefer the long from 53 !! :)

xbzsef.jpg

EUJPY Booked half, 8 ticks, profit stop on remainder.

zmk180.jpg

Last edited:
UCad

7 15 am

Price now at 2492 - and a 20 + pip fall from the Open

Shame - could not scalp it as a sell - as was already committed to EU and GU scalp buys

Under 2509 on pullbacks - the UCad is still in sells and needs back over 2525 + to be lookng at holding on scalp buys or taking new ones

First cable scalp +11 ticks , they nipped my profit stop last night and took off. So bit late in the day to hang about on this one.... Much prefer the long from 53 !! :)

EUJPY Booked half, 8 ticks, profit stop on remainder.

Morning Spinola

Nice start to the day and well done

I think it all kicked off after 6 51 / 7 00 am time with the EO on many pairs this morning and prior to then - all was so sloww

Have a good session

Regards

F

7 23 am

Will see if I can get a few more pips on new scalp over the half hr TW - but remember first red news at LO and 8 00 am

Taken out my 30% stake in profit on the GU - but still in on the EU

7 33 am

Out of my 30% stake at 1202 rather than await stop in profit at 11962

I will try scalp selling now under 1209 as I reckon to stay with buys we need above 1215 within the next 5 mins - and dont think that will happen - might be wrong though

7 40 am

By my definition - we are in BTTZ range now - and going nowhere

On EU its from say 1190 to say 1215 - say 25 pips - we need to breach clearly either end to carry on with any proper move

Whilst in the 25 pip range - it will just tease either way

7 45 am

With news 15 mins away - both EU and GU in scalp buys after 7 39 - end of TW - but so slow and could be just teasers to get you stuck in a trade - as the main objective of any BTTZ range

7 50 am

Similar with EJ - another pair in scalp buy mode from after 7 39 am and now trying to make another high out of range

Will it - or is it false ??

7 53 am

Well in both EU and EJ scalp buys - not in GU or any other pair

Locked in 2 pips now on both - so lets see what happens before 8 00 am

Closed eujpy second half +17 ticks, also flattened eu long + 9 , so now flat. tea break. :)

m79s1w.jpg

Timely EU flatten ....

This pair seemed like hard going to the upside , hence flattening second half .... :) Looking for sells I expect....

yoyvk.jpg

So after news and was they lined up correctly

EU / GU / AU and EJ - prices fell - and UJ and UCad we had the rises - the UJ had initially took EJ up as well

Will let things get back to normal and then review again for end of this TW

morning all

well the usd has been trending south through the Asian session .............looks like the bias changed just after the 7am bar

now going north it seems

N

Attachments

• reversal patterns.JPG
    reversal patterns.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 81
8 11 am

To much uncertainty for me atm - will have to await next new TW in 10 mins time

Meanwhile joining Spinola with a tea break ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.