Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also noticed at 3 33 / 34 pm Ucad topping - not scalp selling it atm - but its better if all pairs line up on highs and lows

3 41 pm

Guess I got 3 33 and 3 34 pm correct

Down to 30% stakes on buys - banked 70% with EU up now 17 pips and GU up now 19 pips

Nice scalp buys

(y)

Some pairs interim lows and interim highs held for over 30 mins now

EJ

I did not take it initially - but after 3 51 pm - jumped in a scalp buy

So far the EJ is up 30 pips from 3 33 pm time and up 17 pips for me from 3 51 pm

5 02 pm

EJ

we never made under 133 75 and at 4 58 / 59 pm at 77 it was a scalp buy

Only hold if it bounces over 91 - otherwise take what you can get

Finished for day now

Will have a look at set ups later on - and be back in the mornings Pre Opens

I hope you have had a good day - there as been loads of nice intraday moves on many pairs today

Regards

F

Friday 27th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Its a Friday and the last trading day of the week and the month

Its been one of the best February trading months I can remember for a long while for me - with plenty of good volumes and movements.

I will say going back over 3 years ago I did not try intraday trading 3 to 6 pairs a day - and then prior to 2009 when I was first starting as full time I only majored on one pair and made only traded 2 or maximum 3 pairs in a complete trading month.

I can only see one red news announcement at 1 30 pm UK time today on the US Dollar - although quite a lot of news coming out that's rated as not so important on currencies along with another red one on German CPI - but with no actual time release - dont like those as they can be used to give sudden spikes etc - although normally they should happen exactly on the hour or half hr frame change.

Normal stuff - quick reviews / updates / levels and areas to look at taking scalps / possible swing trades at ideally one of 6 key times per hour - which fall in 2 time windows - and must line up with other key clues such as LR's / S & R's / PA / etc etc

All FX questions welcome and feel free to join in with your Intraday thoughts etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 42 am

EJ

I started with this pair because I scalp sold it at 6 30 am and 133 75

I dont think its going to make me 15 or 20+ pips but there is room for maybe 6 to 10 pips on a pullback.

Stop was 3 pips including spread of 0 6 pip

Need under 62 to stay with it and more than likely above 60 its a scalp buy after the pullback finishes

EU

6 46 AM

I could have scalp sold this pair at 6 30 am ( a KT ) at 1216 - as all the clues lined up - but went with the EJ as normally it moves more - so compensates on extra slightly higher spread cost

The trouble is - its been falling nicely so far in last 17 mins so - opportunity missed

Above 1190 and 1200 still a support area for now - so expect to take scalp buys - as long as we dont keep falling under 86 and 80 etc - as that is scalp sell land still for tests on 1160 and 1150

6 42 am

EJ

I started with this pair because I scalp sold it at 6 30 am and 133 75

I dont think its going to make me 15 or 20+ pips but there is room for maybe 6 to 10 pips on a pullback.

Stop was 3 pips including spread of 0 6 pip

Need under 62 to stay with it and more than likely above 60 its a scalp buy after the pullback finishes

EJ

6 50am

I am banking now 70% at 133 61 after a 60 low so far

Will only leave 30% stake on up to 66 as tight and really looking for a scalp buy next

EJ

so far made 66 and I am out with just over 4 pips

So 2 trades in last 25 mins and 17 /18 pips net

All before the Opens - not too bad a start

I will now do some quick reviews on all the main pairs I will look at trading today besides the EU and EJ - ie the GU / UCad / AU / UJ - I do plan to include the EA again but sorry normally never do the NU or EG - but will always check then out if any member needs another view on them etc

Will ignore EU and EJ for the moment - need to see them come out of their 18 -20 pip ranges first

GU

7 01 am

Another pair that was a 6 30 and 6 30 am scalp sell - falling from 5448 approx 22 pips so far

Its a shame but first trade of the morning and normally GU is not top of my list - EJ normally gets priority and I did think the GU was more bull bias than the other 2.

Supports from 5410 to 5417 for possible scalp buys.

Need under 5400 and 5390 to be scalp selling more and of course above 5455 and 60 for holding on too scalp buys .

My KT's and new interim highs and lows are 2 important clues for me taking scalps

Perfect example this morning on EU

Low in last hour at 1199/1200 - exactly on EO at 7 00 am

So 1202 and 7 01 am say scalp buy - as the fall is designed to get more bears selling and the 8 + pip bounce will of course catch them out

EJ

7 07 am

Exactly the same as EU at 7 00 am - spike low and scalp buy

They must be on the same bot settings for the LP - lol

UJ

7 11 am

Its at an important R area soon - so we might be able to line up a scalp sell

119 27 to 33 is all R and so we should get a pullback

Above 34 and 38 keep with scalp buys for now

EJ

7 13 am

Similar now on EJ coming to its R area from 75 to 80